Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Tell me something

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
If you are talking to someone and you heart is racing, if you miss someone when there not around and feel sad, if you are always thinking of this person, cant get them off your head, Does this mean you fancy them, do you like them more than friends, is it close to being in love with that person ??

And this time POST A REPLY WOULD YOU PLEASE!!! thank you :)

Comments

• Options
    Re: Tell me something
    Originally posted by rich21
    If you are talking to someone and you heart is racing, if you miss someone when there not around and feel sad, if you are always thinking of this person, cant get them off your head, Does this mean you fancy them, do you like them more than friends, is it close to being in love with that person ??

And this time POST A REPLY WOULD YOU PLEASE!!! thank you :)

Yes. I'm going through the same thing.
  • Options
    Your the same are you .....

I cant get this person out of my head, and it hit me a little while ago, and i almost mean literally hit me just a little whilw ago that i think i do deffo like this person, but i cant tell her because its unfair on her, for reasons...:(

Damn me !
  • Options
    Yep, sounds like you fancy them alright. This doesn't necessarily mean love them, but definitely at least fancy them, and/or have a crush on them.
    This doesn't mean they would feel the same about you, as they could just see you as a friend. That sucks, but sometimes that's just the way it is. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Yeah - you fancy them alright...am going through something similar myself but not able to do anything about it though I suspect the feeling is mutual.

Was in a situation lastweek where our hands brushed against eachother and it was like electricity........:o
  • Options
    yup, you fancy them all right! im like that all the time with my ex-girlfriend... but that thats because i love her sooooo much :(
  • Options
    So how do i go about letting her know that this is how i feel, or finding out if the feeling is mutual.....please give me your advice thank you!
  • Options
    How can you tell if she fancies you?

Do you talk all the time. Does she look for almost any opportunity to chat with you. Do you talk about almost anything. Does she smile at you a lot, even when it's not funny. Do both of you flirt. Does she do things like touch her hair, ears/earings, neck, while talking to you. Does she move quite close, or lean towards you. Does she touch you, even just light brief touches, while you're talking. Is there lots of eye contact. Do you talk like friends. If you and her are doing most of those things, then there's a reasonable chance, though no guarantee, that she does like you.

They're only guidelines though. Ulitmately there is only one way to really know, and that is to tell her how you feel about her. How you do that in a way that will come across well is one nut I've yet to crack.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    thank you mr_wobble I'll certainly think more about this now