Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Portsmouth Uni...

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
edited March 27 in Work & Study
...I'm in love!! I went to see it yesterday, and its so gorgeous!! I know where I want to go now...:)
Beep boop. I'm a bot.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    See you there then :wave:

well if i get an offer from them, then if i choose them, then if i get ther grades to get in, well you know what i mean :/
  • Options
    I started there 2 weeks ago. It's great I'm having a fab time! :D What do you want to study there?
  • Options
    yay! portsmouth rules, i reccomend all the irish pubs! teehee!
  • Options
    I'm pleased you have found the place of your dreams :) all you need to do now is get in and graduate :) good luck
  • Options
    What other places have you looked at? You cant fall in love till you checked out the competition! As for me self, I didn't really like Portsmouth.... but each to there own.

Bopz in Cardiff Uni
  • Options
    my boyfriend's started there two weeks ago too, doing architecture, and i think he's loving it.
    his accomodation sounds better than some of our other friends.
    heard its a good place to shop so i'm gonna be off to visit him soon!
  • Options
  • Options
    Im going to see a few others soon: Oxford Brookes, Keele, Staffordshirek, Reading and Southampton. I want to do History, Ive finally decided, it was between that and business studies.
  • Options
    Shamone, you going to see Southampton (sp) Slightly differant from Portsmoth (sp again) South will want 3 B's, ports said thed take me even if i got 3 U's.....

Bopz

P.S. Nice little selection ya got there
  • Options
    yeh, im setting myself up for a range of grades, so whatever happens i should have a uni to go to. Southampton is one of my top ones.
  • Options
    Im at Oxford Brookes, graduating this year and i think its pretty great.Close to london, nice nightlife etc.A good uni all in all. I'd recommend it to anyone. Saying that i live near portsmouth in the holidays so i know what a cool place that is. And it has the sea, a winner every time!!