Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

3 some....

ever had one? me and my boyf kind of have them with a nother couple, the lads watch me and the girl together, we dont swap partners, i enjoy it and i love making the girl orgasm but i dont feel that i am bisexual....what is this?!!!!!!
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yep had an mmf and a ffm, the ffm was way better tho definatley would do it again ;)
  • Options
    bytheway im not as slutty as i sound, ive been woith my fella for two years, we arent living off benefits and i'm not a druggy mum or someone who palms thei baby off to go out clubbing, i just have a good sex life too. I just feel my posts on the sex board sound like they are from a kinky little scag! Im a mum now and more responsible in day to day life but surely i can revert into the teenage sexaholic on here cant i!!!?

lol

di xx
  • Options
    i've never done mmf, if i wanted to i cud get it to happen with this couple but i think i'd feel self conscious getting all the attention, at least when im with the girl she is sharing the spotlight!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Tylers_mum18
    I just feel my posts on the sex board sound like they are from a kinky little scag!

dont worry about it you should see some of mine :lol:

and no i do not think your dirty just enjoy good sex no harm in that
  • Options
    i think having a great sex life makes your own life alot happyer.. from what you decribed you dont sound like some tart or whatever you sound normal.. and curious nothing wrong with that... just experementing.. your still young and you have a baby.. yes it wonderous but shouldnt limit what you can do...

:) i admire someone who can hold a stable sex life and have children...

sorry i ramble on about so much shite...:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

:) i admire someone who can hold a stable sex life and have children...

sorry i ramble on about so much shite...:)

How the fuck would you know what its like anyway? How can you admire it? You dont know what its like.

And yes, you do ramble on about shite :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jazza Bing
    How the fuck would you know what its like anyway? How can you admire it? You dont know what its like.
    i'm not sure i understand what your getting at????!????( i know you werent directing that at me, i just dont see what your point is? That babys are hard? babys are easy? sexlife and babies are easy????
  • Options

And yes, you do ramble on about shite :p

no but i know my mates sex life has disapeared since she had her kid:p

We talk about it often.. remind me i gotta call her tonight...:)
  • Options
    i'm not sure i understand what your getting at????!????( i know you werent directing that at me, i just dont see what your point is? That babys are hard? babys are easy? sexlife and babies are easy????

Rude boyz wrote :-

i admire someone who can hold a stable sex life and have children...

What I said was that how could he know what it feels like having kids and a sex life.
  • Options
    Rude boyz wrote :-

i admire someone who can hold a stable sex life and have children...

What I said was that how could he know what it feels like having kids and a sex life.

and i said i know a friend like that... simple as...

i spoke to her... i feel really sorry for her.... although she has a cute baby:)
  • Options
    Re: 3 some....
    ever had one? me and my boyf kind of have them with a nother couple, the lads watch me and the girl together, we dont swap partners, i enjoy it and i love making the girl orgasm but i dont feel that i am bisexual....what is this?!!!!!!

Yeah, you're bisexual.

Nothing to be ashamed of .... many more people would like to admit to it too if they could. Just enjoy the fact that you have a more encompassing sexual identity. :)
  • Options
    I've done both, mmf, ffm. The mmf didn't do much for me to be honest, two blokes naked together i just didn't get off on. Me and my best friend are both bisexual and we have had 5 3somes with each other and a couple of blokes. I am bisexual and i love having sex with a woman, but i could never be in a relationship with a woman. I've slept with just me and girls no bloke involved and really enjoyed it, but like i say i wouldn't want to be in a serious relationship with a woman.

Me and my mate get off on it, we love taking blokes home and performing for them, in a way thats what it is all about, off course satisfying each other aswell, but seeing the face of a bloke really getting off on seeing you fondle and touch each other is great. Taking it in turns to climb on top of him.....great

I don't believe i am a slag or whatever some people may think of me, i like expressing myself sexually and as long as i am not hurting anyone then, i don't see i'm doing anything wrong! Different stroke for different folk. each to tehir own
  • Options
    I have a mmf every time i go to work on the fair....2 horny guys and me drinking in a smallish trailer...what ele do you think is gonna happen, them sit around playing ps2 while i fall asleep unsatisfied...never
  • Options
    Re: 3 some....

I might have completely misunderstood but from everything you have said in this thread, I think you should be ashamed of yourself.
  • Options
    As a mother, you're supposed to be setting a good example, and you should put the needs of your baby first. I can understand keeping a good sex life with your husband/boyfriend/and to a lesser extent regular fuck buddy or whatever, but having all these threesomes is just silly. And you're not supposed to be a teenage sexaholic, you're supposed to be a responsibile adult, a parent.

Bring on the flaming :hyper:
  • Options
    do you have a child?
  • Options
    Di, dear. You should only end your links like this

[/url]
  • Options
    Why shouldnt an 18 year old girl go out and have fun like this?

When you become a parent, your life doesnt stop completely.

Now if she was taking the baby along with her and letting it watch, then id be worried, but she isnt so i feel that saying she should be ashamed of herself is a bit silly.
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    As a mother, you're supposed to be setting a good example, and you should put the needs of your baby first. I can understand keeping a good sex life with your husband/boyfriend/and to a lesser extent regular fuck buddy or whatever, but having all these threesomes is just silly. And you're not supposed to be a teenage sexaholic, you're supposed to be a responsibile adult, a parent.

Bring on the flaming :hyper:

And parents arent supposed to have fun anymore?

I can see the point, it cant be good to be having all these threesomes in order to get off, but honestly. Its not as if the kids joining in or anything, is it? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    do you have a child?

No I don't and I don't plan on having one until I'm a lot older and married. It doesn't mean I don't know how a child should be raised. I was a child after all.

I'm all for having fun but you should realise that after having a baby, your priorities should change, your life has to change. If I found out that while I was a baby my mum was having threesomes with various people I would be disturbed.

And getting someone to look after your baby so you can go off to fuck someone you're not even with is just...meh.
  • Options
    No I don't and I don't plan on having one until I'm a lot older and married. It doesn't mean I don't know how a child should be raised. I was a child after all.

I eat food. Doesnt mean I can cook.

I'm all for having fun but you should realise that after having a baby, your priorities should change, your life has to change. If I found out that while I was a baby my mum was having threesomes with various people I would be disturbed.

Most people are disturbed at the thought of their parents having sex AT ALL, its not really the point. Fun should be part of a parents life, otherwise you simply become bored and bitter about teh child. And besides which, unlessthe child actually catches them shagging each other, whats the problem? For all you know all those nights out to the pub your parents had could have been trips round to Mavis' to engage in some wife-swapping.

And getting someone to look after your baby so you can go off to fuck someone you're not even with is just...meh.

Difference between getting a babysitter for a night at the pub and a night having a threesome is what exactly?
  • Options
    'all these threesomes'????

come on then how many have i had?

Shall i tell you?

Since me and my boyfriend got together two years ago, i have slept with this girl 3 times, and met up with them about 30 times, hardly makes me a superslut does it.

so instead of going out for my birthday i'd rather have a piss up at home and invites this couple round because they are good mates too, and no doubt things will get interesting 6 vodkas down the line (altho probably 2 for me since i havent drank for nearly a year lololol)

you think im gonna do anything with my son in the house? no chance, that would just be sick, and on the rare occasions my mum will babysit, why the hell shouldnt i sleep with this girl after a night in/out?!

im so shocked that someone could be so arrogant!

And i take it that "No I don't and I don't plan on having one until I'm a lot older and married. " was suppose to be a dig at me for not being married and only 18??(well why else would you feel the need to mention it? a simple 'no' would have been enough) thats just pathetic really isnt it

as for my priorities changing, what the hell kind of person do you think i am?

yes, you HAVE completey misunderstood this topic, go sit in the corner with a 'Dunce' hat on, i cant be arsed with you, i've got 3 ounces of skunk i need to sell before Tyler wants feeding :rolleyes:
  • Options
    'all these threesomes'????

come on then how many have i had?

Shall i tell you?

Since me and my boyfriend got together two years ago, i have slept with this girl 3 times, and met up with them about 30 times, hardly makes me a superslut does it.

so instead of going out for my birthday i'd rather have a piss up at home and invites this couple round because they are good mates too, and no doubt things will get interesting 6 vodkas down the line (altho probably 2 for me since i havent drank for nearly a year lololol)

you think im gonna do anything with my son in the house? no chance, that would just be sick, and on the rare occasions my mum will babysit, why the hell shouldnt i sleep with this girl after a night in/out?!

im so shocked that someone could be so arrogant!

And i take it that "No I don't and I don't plan on having one until I'm a lot older and married. " was suppose to be a dig at me for not being married and only 18??(well why else would you feel the need to mention it? a simple 'no' would have been enough) thats just pathetic really isnt it

Actually, I wasn't having a dig at all, was just letting you know something about me.

I don't think you'll do it with your son in the house, it's the fact you're doing it at all. It's the being a "teenage sexaholic" that disturbs me. You should be a responsible adult. Have a sex life by all means, I'm just saying that I think having it with another couple is bad when you have a child you should be setting a good example to. And I know he has no idea about it now, but there's a good chance he'll find out about it eventually.

And don't make snide remarks about me being arrogant and telling me to sit in the corner with my "dunce" hat on. Having an opinion that you believe is wrong doesn't make me stupid.
  • Options
    And don't make snide remarks about me being arrogant and telling me to sit in the corner with my "dunce" hat on. Having an opinion that you believe is wrong doesn't make me stupid.

No your right, having an opinion that i dont agree with doesnt make you stupid, you make you stupid because you havet read the f*cking topic right ya silly moo!

I hope thatw hen you get married you let your husband know that once you have a child you will be turning into Dot Branning(assuming you arent already!)
  • Options
    No your right, having an opinion that i dont agree with doesnt make you stupid, you make you stupid because you havet read the f*cking topic right ya silly moo!

I hope thatw hen you get married you let your husband know that once you have a child you will be turning into Dot Branning(assuming you arent already!)

Don't worry, I'll let him know :)
  • Options
    Don't worry, I'll let him know :)
    Noted :p

Anyway, I'm curious:

Tylers_mum18, how old is your son?
  • Options
    7 weeks old, yes im evil, how dare i think of resuming a sex life after having a baby! :eek:

I moved house when he was two weeks old, and since i've just done two of the most stressful things a person can do, almost simultaniously, i think im entitled to one nights rest am i not?!!!!And if that happens to end up with me sleeping with another girl, whats so bad about that?!
  • Options
    7 weeks old, yes im evil, how dare i think of resuming a sex life after having a baby! :eek:

I moved house when he was two weeks old, and since i've just done two of the most stressful things a person can do, almost simultaniously, i think im entitled to one nights rest am i not?!!!!And if that happens to end up with me sleeping with another girl, whats so bad about that?!
    I'm going to keep annoying neutral in this.

I have a question, not a spade.
    How would you react if in 17/18 years you found out that your son was doing what you're doing now?
  • Options
    thats a really horrible question to answer because i cant reply without sounding like i am just trying to support my point, but put it this way, it wouldn't shock me, and it wouldnt dissapoint me
  • Options
    i think some of the comments made on here have just been mean, rude and uncalled for.....i dont believe her parenting ability was being called into question, it was a simple question about sex. but by all means, i think tylers_mum18 has proven her point, what is wrong with having a sex life and being a good mum? two completely seperate things really.

btw, i dont think getting off on being with a girl makes you bisexual, theres no rules for being bi last time i checked. so if u think ur bi, u are, if u think ur not, ur not. call urself a mongoose if it helpes u label ur sexual orientation. see my point. enjoy it. its half of what sex is about anyway right?