Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Bisexuality?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Um... OK, here goes...

I'm 19 and pretty bicurious *blush* yeah and was wondering the best way to go about experimentation. You see I could just pull a girl in a club, but what if I don't fancy this girl? Then it wouldn't be fun, right?

So I don't know how to go abou it, or how my parents would react. I mean my brother's gay too :crazyeyes and Mum'll just think of it as a phase... hey, maybe it is just a phase but I've always been like it.

Any advice?

Comments

• Options
    yea pulling a girl in a club can be fun, just go after the one you fncy thats all, otherwise yea it will be shit.

i dnt really know what else to say. hope ive help just a smidgen
  • Options
    I'm not bi but i've kissed a couple of guys in the past, all you have to do is get reallly really drunk and everything seems far simpler. And I didn't fancie either of the guys(sorry simb:p) and I don't regret it nor was it the highlight of my evening. So just go for it!:p
  • Options
    Don't fret. There's a strong chance that there's a genetic factor in determining sexuality, so just because your brother's gay it doesn't mean you aren't gay or bi.

Experiment by all means - it would obv be more fun if you found someone you liked first, and I'm not really suggesting you jump into bed with the first girl who catches your eye (lol), but you need to do what feels right for you, or you'll become really unhappy.

Does that make sense?

Take care,
    Picc.
    xxx
  • Options
    when i wanted to kiss some girls in a club, what i did was got chatting to a lad and then said how i'd love to kiss a girl, h then went flying round the room, as guys do, asking any girls if they were up for it, lucky for me he got two friends and snogged them both lol

me and my boyf found a couple on the internet who had wanted to try a 3 some so we arranged to meet as two couples and just me and the girl go together, we got puissed first and it works for us, we do it every now and then but we have also become good friends with the couple, i dont think im bisexual when it coems to relationships, i dontw nat to date girls but i dont mind going with them!(dont know if im turned on by the girl and i or turned on by the fact we have our boyfriends watching and going mental over it ;)
  • Options
    woww!! Dya know, i remember posting somthing veryyy similar the other day! :chin:
    read that thread gud advice on it!
  • Options
    hmmmm thanx for that too:)
  • Options
    Re: Bisexuality?
    Originally posted by MoonRat
    Um... OK, here goes...

For some reason, I always thought you were a guy. Doh! Sorry babe!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Bisexuality?
    Originally posted by Teagan
    For some reason, I always thought you were a guy. Doh! Sorry babe!

LOL

nah... so, what's the other bisexuality type thread?