Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Should I bother

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
While out on Sunday night, me and my friend meet a group of girls, a really liked one of the girls.

Her friend approched me asking if my mate was intrested in the girl I liked!

I said yes as he commented she was sexy earlier on in the night!

While my mate avoidied her because he was too shy,me and her got chatting, she said myself and my friend and looked like brothers only for me to have better dress sense.

Eventually my friend got the guts to chat to her and they soon kissed and she passes on her mobile number to him.

He now tells me he dosent find her actractive and passes her number on to me, should I go for it or leave it?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why do you want your mates hand me downs? if she was intersted wouldnt she have made a move?
    but i you think its worth while then whats stopping you from going for it?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I see where your coming from, The only thing stopping me is the fact I dont wanna make a pratt out of myself.

TOO LATE i texted her last night with no reply yet, If i see her out no i'll wait for her to aproach me!!!!

My mate said he'd text her and see if she liked me but I pleaded with him not to in case she didnt and slagged me off!!!!

Anyway it's in her hands now!