Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

christ.....arrggh...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have just about had enough...

Just been (effectively) been turned down by ANOTHER girl...

I don't know how much more I can take of this.. every single girl I have ever liked has turned me down... or gone off with another guy (as tonight)... I have just had enough... :mad:

I am just gonna give up right now... there is no fucking point in even trying anymore...

This is what it fees like: :banghead:

I just can't get into the club that everyone else on the planet seems to enjoy...

arrrrggghhhh!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    If they don't like you in that way then why would you want to be with them...

OK its not nice and you wouldn't want it to become a habit but I'm sure there is someone out there who will want to start a relationship with you...just give it time and don't act like you're overly keen.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny

Yes, I totally agree....but noone EVER wants to be with me...
    don't act like you're overly keen.

I honestly don't think it makes any difference WHAT I do... girls just don't 'like' me like that...

:mad:
  • Options

I'm sure there is someone out there who will want to start a relationship with you...just give it time and don't act like you're overly keen.
    Haven't you ever liked someone in that way who doesn't like you in that way in return? Obviously not if you feel you can just walk away like that.

And it's not a case of finding "someone", as in anyone. There has to be that special something about them. And if you're suggesting "don't act like you're overly keen", then that's just playing games with people and relationships. Love and relationships aren't games.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Re: christ.....arrggh...
    Originally posted by moomog
    I have just about had enough...

Just been (effectively) been turned down by ANOTHER girl...

I don't know how much more I can take of this.. every single girl I have ever liked has turned me down... or gone off with another guy (as tonight)... I have just had enough... :mad:
    I know that feeling all too well. Been there too often.
    If she isn't interested then you've got to try and move on, which is easier said than done. Give up on her, but don't give up on the chance of there being someone else out there as good, or maybe even better.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Hi Wobble...

Thanks for your kind words....

The girl tonight... I don't really know her that well... so no love lost over her in particular...

She's just another in a long, long, long line... that just don't wanna know...
  • Options
    Originally posted by moomog
    The girl tonight... I don't really know her that well... so no love lost over her in particular...
    It's worse when you do. So you're lucky. I wish I could figure out why they just don't like me either. Maybe byny has a point. Maybe it's all a game. Maybe we should be false. Fake it. Play games. Spout bullshit. That's what byny seems to think will work. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    It's worse when you do. So you're lucky. I wish I could figure out why they just don't like me either. Maybe byny has a point. Maybe it's all a game. Maybe we should be false. Fake it. Play games. Spout bullshit. That's what byny seems to think will work. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)

Yes...I'm trying to learn to not get too worked up about a girl... then it won't hurt as much when she rejects me...

theres only been two girls that I had real feelings for..one of those has been most this year. And that REALLY sucked.. But over her now (just about)...

ho hum..
  • Options
    My advice if you want to attract women, or the opposite sex in general is to be yourself, be confident being yourself and pretend (if that is the case) that you don't care you are single.

Desperate people are deemed needy people and are usually avoided accordingly, but confidence is attractive because it makes others feel better about themselves. I wouldn't consider myself overly confident but I am happy with who I am and both my girlfriend and closest female friend say I make them feel more confident.

Try it and see. Good luck.