Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

need to get this off my chest (sorry its long)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
It started in jan time, when my ex bf of 1 year and 8 months (ish)finished with me becasue he was confused with himself. I gave him a lot of chances to come back to me, but he wouldnt even talk to me. Then i started seeing a lad he knew, at the end of Feb, now my family dont like him that much, he's 21 and independant, he's at uni, lives at home! And now my Ex has decided he wants me back, and he'll wait till i leave my current Bf even if it takes years! Ive tryed and a few others have tryed to tell my ex- theres no chance of me leaving my bf to go back to him. As he doesnt think its possible for me to love another guy.( When i told my Ex i was bi-cur i he cryed and hated it and said he didnt understand why i could be - he thinks he can cure me of it - dunno how!)
But my mum &dad who wrapp me in cotton wool, wont let me have my own feelings,live my life, and be my age! when i try talking to them about anything(going places, buying things ect) they dont listin, ive tryed so hard to talk to them and they dont, my mum likes to tell me my feelings, she kindly told me the other day ... " i think you and your bf should end...your more like friends then anything else...and he's not your type, you need some one else..." or words to the effect.
Also to add to this, my bf's having a bad time of it too, a friend of his died last week, and he's full of flu.
Also im ill, and wont be well for a long while.

The problem is, myEx is turning into a stalker, my bf&mum hate each other and get at each other via me, also my mum will not let me think for myself, and im at my witts end!!!

I dunno what advise i'm looking for, i just needed to get this off my chest, sorry for all the reading.

Hermione XXX

Comments

• Options
    you need to stick up for what you want because it seems everyone is trying to push you around. let me ask - do you normally let people push you around? :confused: my ex did a lot and her family kept telling her how wonderful i was (though she didn't like me!!!) and in the end it was just... awful to be honest heh.

tell your mum that you do have feelings for your boyfriend and they are YOUR feelings and you understand them. tell the ex that you're sorry but you've moved on and that's how it is. and I hope the glandular fever clears up soon *huge hugs*
  • Options
    I think this ex is jealous of you having another boyfriend, your mum and boy have had a personality clash, warn them both that you will not accept rudeness towards each other

i am sorry i dont know what else to suggest goodluck
  • Options
    thanx for the advice, i'll keep u posted.... im getting rid of my moby number tomoz so least i'll have a next "ex" free mobile:)
    Rents&bf seem ok atm, but unsure how long it will last!

thank you again guys XXXXXXXXX