Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

one for the lads...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how quickly can you go off a girl? over nite?

answers please :) xx

Comments

• Options
    matter of hours for some people. normally takes me a coupla days
  • Options
    just as easy as that?
  • Options
    Depends why, do you mean when she does something wrong, or just from boredom?
  • Options
    i dont know what the reason is. just in general
  • Options
    Not for me, but some people are always changing their minds. I don't go off someone unless they do something to make me normally. Depends on the guy realy.
  • Options
    If I really liked the girl probably a month or 2, if I loved the girl......... erm......... no time limit on "getting over" her. depends on the on the person and what's happened between u.
  • Options
    Depends how deep the feelings are

I'm able to switch on and off feelings at the drop of a hat (something without my consent:( )

But anyway, if she done something to hurt me then yes, I can go off her very quickly and am able to make myself see that I don't need her and I'll cope without her.

Give us some insight as to what the girl may have done to make the guy go off her!

If you've had sex and he gone off you then..... well.....Um we've gone off subject.
  • Options
    what if to her knowledge she's done nothing wrong. and nothing was any differnt from any other day?
  • Options
    Originally posted by blonde__batman
    what if to her knowledge she's done nothing wrong. and nothing was any differnt from any other day?

Then she should build up the bottle to ask the guy why he is fucking her around.

You'll only regret if you don't find out. Can't second guess anyone these days, we are all headfucks in our way. Don't waste time pondering over it. Just call him up and get to the bottom of it.

Edit because: my spelling is tud (like always)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Then she should build up the bottle to ask the guy why he is fucking her around.

You'll only regret if you don't find out. Can't second guess anyone these days, we are all headfucks in our way. Don't waste time pondering over it. Just call him up and get to the bottom of it.

and what if she's already done that and got another load of shit which she doesnt understand?
  • Options
    and what if she's already done that and got another load of shit which she doesnt understand?

Then this girl should step back, look at where she stands and how she feels about this lad.

Is he really worth this amount of bullshit? Why is he fucking her about so much?

She could look upon this as a lucky escape and move on and not dwell on it?

I think you might need some closure on this, otherwise it could make you doubt yourself. Your confidence has already taken a knock I bet. So finding out the reason would help. He's reluctant to tell you

.......................Which leave too many questions and not enough answers. Don't waste any more energy on this. It's a nasty circle that wont leave you feeling any better even if you do get the answers.

You could play it cool and hope that he asks you back out and say sorry etc for finishing it with you. But would you really want a bloke like that in your life?
  • Options
    i know you're right, hes not worth it and i dont want him in my life but i'd still like to know what i could have possibly done without knowin i was doing it
  • Options
    i know you're right, hes not worth it and i dont want him in my life but i'd still like to know what i could have possibly done without knowin i was doing it

Its not just an excuse to talk about it but,............ What was your view on sex? (how long were you together for?)
  • Options
    we were only together 2 weeks (i know its hardly any time at all)
    so sex wasnt an issue but he knew i was a virgin. why?
  • Options
    we were only together 2 weeks (i know its hardly any time at all)
    so sex wasnt an issue but he knew i was a virgin. why?
    Could be a reason, Sex normally does come into it.

I bet if you were to suddenly open shop, he'd be back on the scene:p

Just don't worry about it now, just move on!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Just don't worry about it now, just move on!:)

yep thats the plan :) thank you x
  • Options
    Well, he can't just "go off" you just like that. Maybe he just wasn't all that serious in the first place.
    After only two weeks, the feelings can't be that deep. You haven't given us much background info, such as how you met, etc.
    If it's just someone you met two weeks ago, you both fancied each other, met again, said let's go out with each other, and seen each other two or three times a week, then you're really only just in the beginning to get to know you stage, and there's no deep attachment yet. Maybe he's realised he doesn't find you as interesting as he thought.
    If it was someone you've met a few times, then decided to go out with each other a couple of weeks ago, and spent time almost every day together, talked for hours, etc, then I can't see why he'd just suddenly be like that, and would consider him a bit of a jerk for treating you like that.
    Of course, there is the issue of sex too. Now, personally, I think two weeks into a relationship, as in boyfriend/girlfriend, is a long time, especially if you're seeing a lot of each other. Of course, that's no reason to rush into it. But if you're both horny,and it feels right, then why not go for it. Then again, you should only do it if it feels right for you. This is another topic really, and has been discussed numerous times before.

Of course, if you never manage to speak to him to find out some day, you may never find out the cause of it, and always be wondering why. *shrugs* Time to move on.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    well i tried to talk to him today and he just said 'i dont need the hassle' and hung up on me. this was all after id had his friends telling me how much he likes me.

it just doesnt make sence