Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

'Not the right time'

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Is it me or am I incredibly repulsive or summat?

Lately, I have ended up getting with three different girls and after varying lengths of time (1day-2and a half weeks) they have all said 'its just not the right time for me'. I'm startng to think I may have some kind f weird diseae r maybe i'm just plain ugly? Fuck me lifes a brrelk of sht.

Comments

• Options
    Don't put yourself down. I'm sure that if you have got 3 girls over the past while you must be doing something right.

Yeah your right life is a brick of shite. So what can we do but get on with it and get right back out there looking for another girl. Never know the next one could be the right one. Good Luck. :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *MadinthenuT*
    Don't put yourself down. I'm sure that if you have got 3 girls over the past while you must be doing something right.

Yeah your right life is a brick of shite. So what can we do but get on with it and get right back out there looking for another girl. Never know the next one could be the right one. Good Luck. :)

Wow... i wish the site was like you all the time :thumb:
  • Options
    If you were repulsive they wouldn't have got with you in the first place! Perhaps you are just picking the wrong type of girl, the ones who don't want a proper relationship. You have to kiss a lot of frogs before you find your prince(cess)!

Keep on trying, there will be someone out there for you. And it really is best they tell you now rather than later that they're not looking for a relationship right now!
  • Options
    Originally posted by xxauroraxx
    If you were repulsive they wouldn't have got with you in the first place!

:yes: