Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Shes so special!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Im in love with the best girl ever! We were just lying in bed earlier and i realised how special she is and i just burst out crying(dont take the mick!) cos i know that she will realise that i am not good enough for her and find someone else and whoever that will be will be so lucky! Then she started crying too saying that im so special and everyone loves me and iv got girls falling at my feet!

Dunno what the point is i just wanna tell the whole world!

Comments

• Options
    So what ya worrying about? surely you both like each other, tell her how you feel ask her out!:)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*
    So what ya worrying about? surely you both like each other, tell her how you feel ask her out!:)

:eek2: They do go out with each other... at least so i was lead to believe...
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT
    :eek2: They do go out with each other... at least so i was lead to believe...

They do . . .

People these days don't know nothin'!

Anyway yay for ya curiouslad :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by *DEVIL*

Thanks, if you said this 7 months ago i would of but i cant ask her out again can i?:p
  • Options
    Good for yoo Matt, glad things are still working out :)
  • Options
    Bah:p

She not so special;) , if you do have the misfortune of being dumped by her. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Some just right for the plucking.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Bah:p

She not so special;) , if you do have the misfortune of being dumped by her. There are plenty more fish in the sea. Some just right for the plucking.

SSSSH! Thats the typical west ham fan view on life but im trying to move on from that.:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by curiouslad
    Thanks, if you said this 7 months ago i would of but i cant ask her out again can i?:p

you could. but she might think you're weird. and from what it seems she already likes you a lot :) so it'd be a shame to fuck it up. :) good luck and more mate :)
  • Options
    awwww :crying: snif snif thats so lovely! :D
    i wana be in love! *goes off in a strop!*
  • Options
    I never do any of that romantic stuff. Its all mushy and stuff, and it just never happens. Probably the way I was brought up.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kayleygrub
    I never do any of that romantic stuff. Its all mushy and stuff, and it just never happens. Probably the way I was brought up.

Thats what i used to think,its only in films ands that but i guess if you love someone so much!
  • Options
    Anyway, you sound very happy.
  • Options
    Sounds like the two of you have that special bond and I say go for it and try asking her out again. Maybe, just maybe, she will say yes this time. You never know unless you ask, but if you don't want to, I'm not going to pressure you into it, but if it feels right to you, I say 'Hey, go for it'

Congrats on finding that special person and I hope that everything works out ok.
  • Options
    Originally posted by MySuffice21
    Sounds like the two of you have that special bond and I say go for it and try asking her out again. Maybe, just maybe, she will say yes this time. You never know unless you ask, but if you don't want to, I'm not going to pressure you into it, but if it feels right to you, I say 'Hey, go for it'

Congrats on finding that special person and I hope that everything works out ok.

:eek2: you're the second person to suggest that. :confused: is there something in the thread that implies they're not going out :confused:

they are already going out...