Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

anyone got any ideas for me...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
my sex life = crap and boring!

i really need some ideas, all me and my bf do is him on top! there is a reason i cant go on top as he goes in too deep that way and it causes me really bad pain... but hopefully that will stop soon as im on tablets to try and stop it and had tests.. but anyway anything we can do to make it more interesting? and what postitions etc can we do where he wont go in like really far?

thanx
:)

Comments

• Options
    i have that problem where if he goes in to far it hurts, but we'll occasionly do me on top. but i love spoons(or whatever its called) thats really good and he doesnt seem to go in the far

xxx
  • Options
    Originally posted by Strawberry Tart
    i have that problem where if he goes in to far it hurts, but we'll occasionly do me on top. but i love spoons(or whatever its called) thats really good and he doesnt seem to go in the far

xxx

i really cant go on top atall the pain is awful its like oww!! :crying: Have tried spoons lol woteva called forgot to mention that but thats it...
  • Options
    Try it in a public place? It makes it more exciting.