Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best Mate Ruined It

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
OK, been with girlfriend for a while, really happy etc etc. So we've like talked about sex and it was her birthday party and we were all ready and stuff for it and basically quietly exited later on. Now my best mate knew exactly what we were planning as did others. So we sorta about to and my best mate comes up with another mate, sees door shut and gets everyone to come upstairs so completely ruined it and now I feel totally betrayed by him and not sure what to do at all because I can't even speak to him at moment.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Best Mate Ruined It
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    OK, been with girlfriend for a while, really happy etc etc. So we've like talked about sex and it was her birthday party and we were all ready and stuff for it and basically quietly exited later on. Now my best mate knew exactly what we were planning as did others. So we sorta about to and my best mate comes up with another mate, sees door shut and gets everyone to come upstairs so completely ruined it and now I feel totally betrayed by him and not sure what to do at all because I can't even speak to him at moment.

thats a bit harsh of him innit! you should talk to him and tell him how you feel and what you think he's done. Cuz it was v.unfair..and a bit immature!
  • Options
    Did they take pictures though? :D

Oh come on, wouldn't you be tempted to do the same thing to a mate for a laugh? :chin:

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    not sure what to do

punch him, in the face, repeatedly, until he loses consciousness or he apologises for being a childish, immature little ****rag :thumb:
  • Options
    Maybe he is jealous cause he isn't getting any :D

.:Crispy:.
  • Options
    no because he got the girls little brother upstairs its different to mates and getting relatives up it isn't funny its not clever and he knew it was supposed to be special and I am not going to get another chance now for ages.
  • Options
    hes such a cock for doin that, but i spose thats what lads are like when your that age (your 15/16 arent ya?) if that happened to me tho id wait for him to say sorry, but i wouldnt fall out with your best mate over it...but thats my opinion

xxx
  • Options
    no I am not 15/16?????
  • Options
    Originally posted by Strawberry Tart
    but i wouldnt fall out with your best mate over it...but thats my opinion

xxx
    I bloody would!
    Next time dont attempt to have `special` sex at a party - it aint gonna happen, but id definitely be furious with a friend for doing that, that sounds quite humiliating
  • Options
    . Now my best mate knew exactly what we were planning as did others.

How romantic for you both.
    Keep it private next time, preferrably when they're not all downstairs. :yeees:
  • Options
    theres a point here of the fact im allowed to tell my best mate stuff and I am not asking your fucking oppinion on whether or not I should be able to trust my best mates with stuff like that. If someone supposed to be my best mate then I will be able to tell them stuff like that and expect same in return there shouldnt be secrets between mates and plus it means they know to leave you alone in theory. So I dont appreciate that snobby remark. Don't also judge on how 'romantic' it is as that has fuck all to do with the topic.
  • Options
    If someone supposed to be my best mate then I will be able to tell them stuff like that and expect same in return there shouldnt be secrets between mates and plus it means they know to leave you alone in theory.

I quite agree. In theory.
    But it evidently didn't wrk out like that, did it? Which means you'll have to have words about what is acceptable and what's plain ol' not fucking funny.
  • Options
    It wasnt special as such romantic candles and stuff it was special in a different way that I cant be arsed to explain here because I shouldn't have to. I don't know if I can have words though without hitting him.
  • Options
    hhhmmm just a couple of things I wan to say.

I wouldn't appreciate you telling a mate what you had planned for me at the end of the night. Thats just for you for the next time, im sure the girlies here would agree with what im saying (if they dot agree then they are liars) :p
    Seriously can i ask why you actually planned it? I dont sit here and say "right saturday night and we are up for it", do you see what im saying. also if i was having it I wouldnt want a house full of people downstairs who could walk in on me so Id do it when it was more private.

To end with, tell your mate to piss off, he has tried to show you and your girlfriend up, he has tried to embarrass you and im sorry best mates dont do that.....get rid of him :mad:

Oh and another thing did they actually catch you at it or were you just about to get on the job :eek2:
  • Options
    Erm not really when she had told her mates?

It was planned due to it being her first 'proper' time and having had a very traumatic experiance before so it was easier for her I think to like say ok this is when we'll do it. Plus it was first proper opportunity we had. That is as private as it was going to get and it wasnt a big party and we did not expect anyone to walk in.
  • Options
    Erm not really when she had told her mates?

hhhhmmm well errrr that changes things doesn't it :D

I just hope next times works a bit better for ya :)
  • Options
    me too Becky
  • Options
    WHY did you tell all of your mates??!! men hey!
  • Options
    Originally posted by sexy cj
    WHY did you tell all of your mates??!! men hey!

i dont think he did, im presuming he told his best mate and then his best mate told other people? or did u tell everyone? :confused:
  • Options
    nope told like my best mate and the girlfriend also let like her really close mate know so two people knew. It was her mate that tried to stop my mate from getting everyone upstairs but they ignroed her and did anyway so it was my mate that ruined it.
  • Options
    Your mate is an immature prick! thats safe to say and you and your gf are pretty stupid yourselves for tellin your mates what you had planned. No offence im sure you are two very intelligent people most of the time but that was pure stupidity, it should not matter how good a friend they are at the end of the day if it means that much to you (Which it should else its a meaningless thing) then you should have just kept it between you both. Sex is not something you share with anyone and everyone, its something very intimate between two lovers especially first times. Sounds to me that your mainly pissed off cos it was gonna be your first time and after it was all said and done you could go shoutin it to your mates actin the 'big un' about losing your 'V Plates'.

Well thats my opinion anyway! :D
  • Options
    it wasnt actually my first time its not immature its called having close mates with idea of the two mates making sure that nobody accidently stumbled across. I am not asking for people to judge my relationship with my mates just because I am more open with my friends than you does not make me stupid.
  • Options
    So you've posted this account for what reason ..... ? Don't get arsey because most people here think that you and your girlfriend should have kept it to yourselves in the first place.
  • Options
    I am not asking for people to judge my relationship with my mates just because I am more open with my friends than you does not make me stupid.

You brought your mate into this thread, he was why you posted. So sorry but people are going to tell you what they think about your mate.
  • Options
    to work out what to do about my mate now, I'll be arsey because I don't see why I shouldnt be able to tell my mate that and so did she so obviously she didnt. If we both wanted to I see it as our choice and not anyone elses. However I want to know what I should do about so called mate that let me down. I dont mind people saying bad stuff about my mate or whateve I dont like people saying I was stupid to tell my best friend something that was important to me.
  • Options
    However I want to know what I should do about so called mate that let me down.

Well firstly not trust him with something like this ever again, he has let you down real bad on this occasion so dont fall in the same trap again.
    Tell him how annoyed you were with him and let him know that you wont be trusting him again for a long time.
    Yeah we all have laughs with our mates, play jokes and stuff but he went too far on this one :)
  • Options
    Firstly I Dont blame you for telling your mate, I prob would of as well. Im sure he just seen it as a laugh and nothing more- doesnt sound like any real cruelty involved just a bt of fun! He prob dont even realise he hurt you so much!

And there is no point in losing a mate just because you didnt get your leg over, women will come and go but mates will last forever! I stick by that- so just organise it again, and tell your mate you thought it a bit out of line but get over it and get back to it
  • Options
    ta becky and doctor lurve for your advice. I sort of saw him today and its been very uncomfortable but we still talking just a bit quiet really and he was even more quiet around my girlfriend. He knows I thought it was out of line and he apologised and said he wishes he knew why he did it because he was a dick. So for now I suppose I am just going to have to hope it improves and leave it to blow over completely.