Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

First dates

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i once went on a double blind first date.
me and my friend were set up with these two other girls who were friends. <P class="body">the problem was, my date was really ugly and the otehr girl was really nice so me and my mate were both trying to pull the one girl. my date got really pissed off and stormed out of the restaurant. and of course, her friend went after her so it was all over for all of us!<P class="body">

Comments

• Options
    It's your own fault! Why? Because you were only interested in the outside of your dates. You did not try to learn anything about your dates at all.

Blind dates ar scary, but it is not always the bretty one who is the best date. The ugly one could be:
    more intelligent,
    more fun,
    more sexy,
    or all of the above!

Actually, I now realise that I was wrong on one thing: you WERE interested to learn what inside these girls: inside their knickers! You are a sad lot.
  • Options

--> you should have gave the girl a chance..If you still did not find her attractive (mentally) then you could have at least been friends or acquaintances..You don't just look at the outside but also on the inside matters..Just imagine being in her shoes..It would hurt your feelings I'm sure....
  • Options
    roxygurl:
    HAHAA! Yeah good one. Hahahahahahahaahahahah! What? You were being serious? Doh!

[This message has been edited by Charlie (edited 19-04-2001).]
  • Options
    Originally posted by sarah21:

Actually, I now realise that I was wrong on one thing: you WERE interested to learn what inside these girls: inside their knickers! You are a sad lot.

Well when I said she was ugly, I meant really ugly. Not just to look at but she was quite piggy and had bad taste in clothes etcetc. She also had a chip on her shoulder about something. was just really unilable.

i could have faked interest but surely this would have been even worse, no?

• Options
    i was 13 and me and my bf had gone a double date! it was terrible!!!!!!
    my bf was to small and did not look 15 so insted of going to see the full monty we saw hercules!!!!!! the biggest load of shit ivea seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by thedevilherself:
    i was 13 and me and my bf had gone a double date! it was terrible!!!!!!
    my bf was to small and did not look 15 so insted of going to see the full monty we saw hercules!!!!!! the biggest load of shit ivea seen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ermm...i aint gonna say nuthing cept look at the date, and please dont bring up dead posts. start ur own topic, does ur ego good as well.

Look into these tired eyes. See something you might recognise.