Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

please help - I can't reach orgasm with my boyfriend

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I have been seeing my boyfriend for 4 years. The sex is okay but just okay if you know what I mean. Please help!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by cornflake:
    I have been seeing my boyfriend for 4 years. The sex is okay but just okay if you know what I mean. Please help!
    If you ant to improve things you have to talk to him.Tell him what you like.Do it gently and a little at a time so he does not see this as critiscism.There are some really good books on the market,like Anne Hoopers..maybe leave one of these lying around?..but remember in any relationship,honest and genntle communication is the best way.
    Hi,<P class="body">Have you talked... as I guy I wouldn't know if my partner (not that I have one!) enjoyed sex unless she gave me some indication.
    I guess you mustn't fall into the trap of expecting him to know everything... you have to help him, guide him but first of all (if you don't know) figure out yourself and what you like/don't like etc.<P class="body">I for some reason think that girls know how men function and what men like but when you think about it, they don't, we have to help you, just like you have to help us.<P class="body">You must also be realistic in your expectations...<P class="body">From a personal view, I'm a young man (26) that's only had one disasterous relationship, which has left me thinking the sex is a womans paradise and the man don't figure in it!<P class="body">Cheers,<P class="body">Ian.
    i have the same trouble but don't wanna say anythin coz he'll think i'm being critical!
    I went out with a girl once who loved sex but could never orgasm. She still loved it though. Personally as a man the orgasm is only the bit at the end.Maybe females need to orgasm more...
    Orgasms are great, but sometimes very elusive.

I agree with the others that communication is very important. Nobody is born with a good map of the opposite sex in their genes. In fact, most people do not know half how to pleasure themselves ... apart from the obvious short route to relief.

But also remember that especially for females sex CAN be great without a full orgasm, because we can ride high on the waves of excitement for (if done well) hours on end, and an orgasm would only put an end to that.