Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

friendship possible?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited

Comments

• Options
    Guess there's only one way to find out... But he seems like a nice guy finding tickets for a thing for you two to go to, and if he knows that friendship is all you want, hopefully he will know and respect that.
  • Options
    deleted
  • Options
    ok...went and it can't just be friends because he obviously wants something more (Too).

He suggested twice that I go back to his place.

I didn't but part of me wishes I had :-(
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    I didn't but part of me wishes I had :-(

If that's true then, um, maybe (and this is probably totally untrue but it's kinda how I see it) you aren't as happy with your boyfriend as you think you are? *shrugs* I dunno maybe I've just gone mad (probably).

BTW were The Darkness good? I saw them at Robbie Williams and loved them and now have an obsession with them!
  • Options
    Deleted
  • Options
    Ok so there is a mutual attraction but do you want to leave your boyfriend for a person who doesn't respect when other people are in a relationship?

Certainly if he wanted a relationship with you and wanted something more than sex then there is a way to go about letting you know, and it isn't through asking you back to his place!

Have you been with your boyfriend for a long time? If so, perhaps you are beginning to crave something new and exciting, which you can actually get with your boyfriend through varying things like what you do, where you go and even your sex life.

Think long and hard about whether you want to jeopardise what you already have or whether you really want something new with this guy.
  • Options
    Originally posted by byny
    Yeah - the Darkness were brilliant!Probably won't last more than the first album in this country but it was a wicked gig only slightly spoiled by the sick feeling in my stomach.

Awwwwwwwwwww :( That sucks. I would say glad you enjoyed it but that sick feeling just ruins everything dammit!

And I hate to admit it but you're probably right about the not lasting more than their (truly amazing) first album, although whatever they release I WILL BUY!