Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Control freaks..........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what type have you or do you know? Are you one yourself, and why?

I've known many in my time, still know a few, some are good some bad, but all are frustratingly annoying!

:cool: :chin: :yes:

Comments

• Options
    I'm a control freak. ;)
  • Options
    in what way?

Are you a nice one or a bad selfish one?:)
  • Options
    i am a total control freak, i have to control my friends, my fella, my family, my everything.... i just cant control myself, which sucks.

i dont get all screwy if i cant control something/one i just reaallllllllllly feel the need to be the boss of everything in this world.
  • Options
    I am a good one.

I like to order everyone around.

So do as I say and leave me alone.

Ooops see what I mean. :p:p
  • Options
    i let other ppl control me life. much easier than doing it yourself and you dont have to accept any responsibility for fuck ups :)
  • Options
    we're all control freaks in our own ways aren't we I suppose, just some are inhuman and totaly unreasonable and inconsiderate of anything out side of their 'controled world'.

I'm a control freak, when it comes to my life , well, I'm becomming one actually, each day I feel more and more selfish in order to get what I want.......which is get in control! Clearing my debts, then I'm fucking off out of this rat race! Yay! Freedom! Cannit wait!

:):)

Maybe controling everything around you makes you in control of yourself???:chin:
  • Options
    I'm an in-between.

If I know the people and like them I tend to let them take control. If I feel as if they are doing something in a way I don't like I have to restrain myself so I won't take the control and tell them how exactly to do it. And I can imagine that I'm awfully annoying when I let myself do that. :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    i let other ppl control me life. much easier than doing it yourself and you dont have to accept any responsibility for fuck ups :)

It's ok to have someone conrole your life, I'm like that sometimes, but as long as you know they aren't just going to drop you like a hat at any point.

Don't give into them,....freeeeeee yourself!:lol::)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Amie Butler
    Maybe controling everything around you makes you in control of yourself???:chin:

I think it may also have something to do with being insecure. I personally am not very confident, and don't like it when a lot of people look to me when looking for solutions as I am scared to death that I will fail them and make things worse. So it's easier to let the bossy people control. But when I am in charge and it works out perfectly I get a lot bigger ego for a while. :p
  • Options
    I think that you have hit the nail on the head there (for most control freaks such as our intermediate control freaks like ourselves.)

That's why as much as control freaks are annoying, and frustrating, you can't help but to understand them and always make excuses for their selfish behaviour.

I'm insecure, mainly when out of control, of myself and the way I feel that is!! Good thinking batman!:D
  • Options
    I don't think I'm at all insecure tho, just well lazy. Always let ppl organize my w/e's coz its just too much hastle to do it myself. As long as they let me know where I've got to be and when it's all good.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Amie Butler

Youre being very philosophical today Amie! Impressed!
  • Options
    Originally posted by RonHaze
    I don't think I'm at all insecure tho, just well lazy. Always let ppl organize my w/e's coz its just too much hastle to do it myself. As long as they let me know where I've got to be and when it's all good.

Actually... that is something i do, so maybe i dont ahve to control everything i let others organise the weekends and if i dont like it i just moan :)