Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

brit rock to the bones

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey every one i´m new and have traveled round europe and done loads of odd things and i don´t have very many friends so if you go some thing to say then speak to me.

love luby

p.s i do not apresate people slagging off brit rock and if you don´t then i won´t slag your music off

Comments

• Options
    Hey there!!

Welcome. :)
  • Options
    Re: brit rock to the bones
    Originally posted by luby
    hey every one i´m new and have traveled round europe and done loads of odd things and i don´t have very many friends so if you go some thing to say then speak to me.

love luby

p.s i do not apresate people slagging off brit rock and if you don´t then i won´t slag your music off

Ok............:confused:
  • Options
    I'm not really here anymore, but hello.

Surely, if people think britrock, whatever it is, is crap...they'll say so. :confused:
  • Options
    Hi :)

Brit rock sucks. :)

Ok, so it doesnt, but someone had to say it :p
  • Options
    Hmm. Heylo.
  • Options
    add on

brit pop is what has created indie and modern rock today but you lot are too young to know what it is of corse
  • Options
    Re: add on
    brit pop is what has created indie and modern rock today but you lot are too young to know what it is of corse

You won't get very far here with an attitude like that. And Im 14, and I remember britpop tbh :/
  • Options
    Re: add on

too young? aren't you like 14? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    and of course you have also got people like Becky and Rolly? I cant imagine you out age them too considering your only 14. Id imagine both have more experiance than you.
  • Options
    Re: brit rock to the bones

love luby

Hiya luby hope you enjoy your time at thesite :wave: :)