Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Stupidest thing?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So some guys have been on the news for stealing a lorry load of pumpkins which I thought was quite amusing....what's the stupidest thing you have ever stolen?

Mine would just be the usual boring road signs, pub menus, pint glasses etc that students have a tendency to nick :rolleyes:

Comments

• Options
    I nicked a road sign, and the whole mounting it was on.

Im quite boring really :crying:
  • Options
    i knicked basicly fuck all only likkle things..

but i my older bro did nick loads of light off of the top of cones and drop the in the river one at a time so the whole river had a trail of flashing lights in it...
  • Options
    umm, I have a 20mph speed limit sign which I nicked from when they were doing roadworks down my road. That's pretty boring though.

I'd like a 'men at work' one really :p
  • Options
    i stole a packet of buttons (not chocolate ones, actual buttons) from a shop when i was like, 6.

dunno why, i didnt even realise id done it. pretty daft really.......
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

Had one of those :yes: ;)
  • Options
    em at the weekend i stole a furry leopard skin hat off a mate when we were at a party and walked all th eway home with it and didnt even relasie i had it till the next morning

i gotta stop drinking so much

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I had quite a collection of road signs, road lights, etc once. My mum made me get rid of 'em when the house went up for sale. I've hidden them in a bush somewhere, I'll get 'em back someday!

Add pint glasses, salt and pepper, menu's, free sauce sachets from pubs :p
  • Options
    God....Sara Cox did this on the radio this morning and got some fab responses....I'm dissappointed in you lot so far :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    God....Sara Cox did this on the radio this morning and got some fab responses....I'm dissappointed in you lot so far :rolleyes: :p

:( I'm sorry if I'm boring you with my poor quality thefts :p

I'd 'steal' your virginity, I'm just about 10 years too late :p

Har, I'll steal the wench's car :p:lol:
  • Options
    sara cox well annoys me and i gotta listen to her at work liek everyday

sorry completley off topic

*gets coat*
  • Options
    Originally posted by JsT
    I'd 'steal' your virginity, I'm just about 10 years too late :p

Har, I'll steal the wench's car :p:lol:

10?!! I'm not that old!

And you so will not steal my car! :p
  • Options
    10?!! I'm not that old!

And you so will not steal my car! :p

OK, 5 years then :p

And you can't stop me stealing your car :p
  • Options
    well how bout you tell us what some of them are, just cos you can.
  • Options
    SkiveSkive Posts: 15,287 Skive's The Limit
    Me an my mates stole a Nissan Bluebird from the scrap yard once. A couple of weeks later we thought it would be fun to see if we could get it across the ford that runs by the scrappy while it was in full flood. Needless to say we didn't make it and had to climb out through the sun roof. Next thing we know the scrappy shouting over the fence if we needed a hand out - we just legged it!

Another time we nicked a set of temp traffic lights. They were just up the road from my mates and in a drug induced state we managed to push the whole lot - generator an all back down a track to his gaff! :D ...fuck knows why!
    Weekender Offender 
  • Options
    Originally posted by Skive
    Me an my mates stole a Nissan Bluebird from the scrap yard once. A couple of weeks later we thought it would be fun to see if we could get it across the ford that runs by the scrappy while it was in full flood. Needless to say we didn't make it and had to climb out through the sun roof. Next thing we know the scrappy shouting over the fence if we needed a hand out - we just legged it!

Another time we nicked a set of temp traffic lights. They were just up the road from my mates and in a drug induced state we managed to push the whole lot - generator an all back down a track to his gaff! :D ...fuck knows why!

lmao my mate nicked a jcb and steamroller from a roadworks before. dumped them in da river.
  • Options
    not nicked very much tbh.
    found a corkscrew in my pocket on sunday morning, mustve been from the party i was at on sat night.ooops.
  • Options
    When I was young and still stupid I nicked shitloads of Kinder Eggs. Got caught when stealing eight (got reckless! ;)) but walked away with four. :p

I also stole playmobil dogs and Lego, boxy erasers and tape. Got addicted to the adrenaline rush. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    When I was under age, I used to steal smokes from the store, it's 18 to legally buy and smoke in the US. I had actually gotten caught once, but was never charged for theft.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    well how bout you tell us what some of them are, just cos you can.

It was just silly things....that I can't remember now. Someone had a collection of For Sale signs in their back garden, someone else stole a potted plant out of a garden, someone stole the pic n mix sweetie scoop, someone stole a sofa :eek2: I can't remember the good ones but it had me in stitches on the way to work :p
  • Options
    Not related to stealing.
    But the stupidest thing, is that there actually is a word which goes stupidest. It should be "most stupid". But apparently stupidest is a well-existing word, which deserves to die :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    Not related to stealing.
    But the stupidest thing, is that there actually is a word which goes stupidest. It should be "most stupid". But apparently stupidest is a well-existing word, which deserves to die :mad:

i'd have to agree with jac on this one.. i hate the word stupidest... is so STUPID. :|
  • Options
    Well I like the word, and you two are the stupidest! :p

Not you really Jac, dont hurt me! Luv yooooo :heart: hehe
  • Options
    Well I like the word, and you two are the stupidest! :p

Not you really Jac, dont hurt me! Luv yooooo :heart: hehe

I am not impressed :yeees:

:p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    I am not impressed :yeees:

:p

hehe Bless ya :p
  • Options
    Funniest tiem ever was when one night at about 4 in the morning coming back from a nightclub in my mates car we stoped at roadworks and robbed a few of them light sthat light in the dark and swirl around, anyway the whole car was lit up and it was so funny! We had other cars beeping at us as wepassed them and all- everyone pissed too! (well except the driver)

Anyway guards stopped us and went to pull us over, we tried to hide them under the seats but they were still flashing bright- then they got called off and just left us! Had such a fit og giggles!
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil

I had one of them, the people who did the fascias on our house left it behind. It was great, I had it outside my bedroom door for ages, untill my dad decided he needed it to advertise a quiz and painted over it. doh! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    im an :angel: dont do that sorta thing :p
  • Options
    The legendary "Offers Closed" sign. It outsized me.