Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I Need help on Oral Sex

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Has any one got any tips for 'going down on girls?
i used to be really good at it but ive been with my girl for 5 months now we are very much in love and we havent had sex yet (we both decided its best to wait) and i cant seem to make her cum everytime i mean she is very randay all the time and i dont feel like im pleasing her enough.

and i cant seem to find her clitoris i know where it should be but i cant find it:confused:

so can anyone help me with this
maybe things i could try or different ways of doing it

ive read the bit on oral sex on this board so i know all that but i need more info

thanks peeps

Comments

• Options
    Well, I'm a lad so if any girls want to correct me on this then feel free - Your girl will more than likely still be enjoying what you are doing to her even if she doesn't cum at the end of it.

Tip - If you don't already, use your fingers aswell when your down there. Search for the clit with your tongue whilst fingering her aswell.
  • Options
    The boards have a search facility because this question is comfortably asked three times a week.

Use it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit
    The boards have a search facility because this question is comfortably asked three times a week.

Use it.
    you so havent changed!
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    you so havent changed!

Aww she remembers me :blush:
  • Options
    You cant find her clit?????
    how is it even possible not to find it? its right there in veiw.
    i shall asume u mean G.spot. and many guys find it hard to find this, so dnt worry ur lil bum over it. Ask your girlfriend what she likes and ask her what you could do to make things feel better.

And if you really are blind and did mean that you cant find her clit....*warning explist content*.....

run your finger from her vagina upwards, in the direction of her bellybutton, and when you reach the join of her pussy lips (sorry i couldnt think of its real name) you SHOULD have found it. and if not...i feel sorry for the lass.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    join of her pussy lips

labia:)
  • Options
    Aww she remembers me :blush:
    how could i forget! hehe
  • Options
    labia:)

thank you

*mwah*
  • Options
    Originally posted by vodka babe
    how could i forget! hehe

Ill assume thats a compliment:p
  • Options
    maybe, maybe not! :P
  • Options
    meh, :rolleyes:

we all differ as to what we like, ask her!
  • Options
    This feature will help you out ;)
  • Options
    Although all girls are different the basics are always the same.

Make sure you start very slowly to begin with and try to stay away from the clitoris for as long as possible - this bit has always been really important for me, you can totally ruin it otherwise.

When you do get round to the clit, still go really slow and try to avoid being too full-on, so to speak.
    Try kissing/licking/sucking just around it and something I've always found girls like is when you gently write letters or words onto their clit.

When she's ready for you to really get down to it, try to find the most responsive part (usually slightly to the right of the clit as you look at it) and gently start a rhythmic motion like up and down with your tongue. Start fairly slowly and when she responds get a bit faster and harder with your tongue.

When it gets quite fast and hard try putting your whole mouth over the area, it helps you to keep in one place rather than moving about when she does.

Don't forget the usual stuff like slowing right down or stopping just after she comes.

Hope this helps, and do this loads (when she wants it, obviously) - she'll love it and you'll get plently of things in return ;)
  • Options
    Put a finger or two inside her and rub her g-spot while you're licking her clit. That's fucking amazing...
  • Options
    Ye this aint to bad-

Try a few different things to, like sucking the clit while you masturbate her- try using a bit of ice (very sensual) tracing letters on it is a good thing, try righting I think your mother is a MILF or Your sister is a better shag- promises to give you both a sexual kick! Change speed pressure and area- tease her before building it up! And if thats not working try sticking a finger up her arse to and see how she likes it!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

Try a few different things to, like sucking the clit while you masturbate her- try using a bit of ice (very sensual) tracing letters on it is a good thing

:naughty::naughty::naughty: pwhoarrrrrrrr
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    :naughty::naughty::naughty: pwhoarrrrrrrr

Do I turn you on that much babes?:flirt:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve
    Do I turn you on that much babes?:flirt:

yeahhhhhhhh baby yeah
  • Options
    try like, sucking and then blowing on her clit.thats nice.loads of pressure makin circles with your tongue.yeh, letter writting. oooooo take her knickers off with your teeth and tongue, gently touching her when u pul em off. ummmm i duno.lol.