Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

can i use these grades?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I retook yr 12 due to the fact that i was not happy with my grades. I retook the year at a different college but still want to put my previous grades into my UCAS form. Can i do this. The previous grades are from different subjects.

p.s. I did not say that i wanted my previous grades to be deferred but am not sure if the college deferred them withoutmy concent.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    If you need help or advice on your individual application you should contact your careers adviser at your college or call UCAS Enquiries on +44 (0)870 1122211

Susie :)
  • Options
    YOu'll have to ask your previous college if they were deferred.

you should state all exams taken and their grades if they still stand oin your ucas form though...think it's compulsary if I remember rightly.
  • Options
    As a general rule of thumb, if you re-do the course, you get different grades and can't use the ones you've already got.

However, I think you take the best result so the grades you put on your UCAS for would be the lowest you could get
  • Options
    I didnt think you had to put them on your UCAS form...

I dont think I have to because Im retaking modules from them.