Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Rusty blade....

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    By the way, Graeme, I have important things to tell you at school or in private soon. Its about your problem with care and what Julia can't do.
    Originally posted by Kayleygrub
    They still want me on AD, but I can't because of my stomach. However, I did ask for Stemtil again, and no?! Pfft.

By the way, Graeme, I have important things to tell you at school or in private soon. Its about your problem with care and what Julia can't do.

well everyone knows bout me asking to go into care if that what you mean.. some off them helped me build up the courage..

can you pm me it please???

i cant get msn working on the school comps..
    NEW UPDATE

Well i went to the docs today...

Im on anti inflamatys for my knees as i pulled a liugament and have swelling in the bone..OUCH

I spoke to him beifly today about anti depressents but it was an emergency apointment and he had a trainiee docter with him so i have an appointment on thursday at 10.20 to see my docter...it looks like i am going on Anti depressents... ill keep thoses who like updated...