Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ohhh dear im a bit confuzzled to say the least

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ok,
a) i have a bf, he is wonderful and i dont want to lose him!

b) i met a lad who lives down south nearly two years ago, we have met once as i havent been down, we talk all the time on the phone and he says he loves me, wich he must do as things have happened and he has forgiven me thru it all, i also have v.v.v.strong feelings for him! We are guna meet again soon and he is gona come n c me aswel.

c) i dont know what the hell i want! i adore my bf, but i also adore this other lad, but then again i want to go out and meet other lads etc!

I duno wtf to do, i dont wana lose my current bf, but i wana be with other people aswel! which obv means i cant care about him that much when i do! lol im sorry 4 being confusing!

basically....

*what should i do about the lad down south?

*what about the way i feel, about wanting to get with other ladz aswel? one of my mates suggested an "open" realationship but i just dont think my bf wud go for that!

:mad: argh! im confoooosed! and im probs got everyone else confused in the process...try and help me if u get me!

Thank u :)