Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

my sexuality

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi. Im new, so I dont think anyone will wanna help me, but I need it. Im straight, and have been for most of my teens( Im nearly 16), but theres a guy in my class I have recently become sexually attracted to. I even dream about him. Does this make me bi-sexual or is it a one-off thing that will disappear wiv time like any crush. Please help.

John.

Comments

• Options
    Hi, welcome. I hope you stick around because I hate it when people join just to ask a simple question ( not saying yours is simple) and then just leave.

I think the best person to ask is a bi-sexual person, though everybody is different, and only you can determine what your preference is. But yeah, ask a bi person.
  • Options
    teenage years are very confusing. too many people label themselves i think. if you like him then you can like him without feeling guilty. if you like a girl then you can like her without feeling guilty. just go with the flow and im sure in time you'll know which team you play for heh :) (if not both)
  • Options
    I'd describe you as bi-curious then. A lot of people say sexuality isn't a black and white thing, and that there are many shades of grey on the scale of straight/gay.
    Will it go away? Dunno. As with any crush, it may, it may not. Whatever, don't feel guilty about your thoughts, dreams, and feelings.

Oh, and as Doc Horatio said. Hang around. Read some of our posts on various threads, use the search facility, and read some of the articles on thesite.

Mr_Wobble ;)