Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Don't know if this has been done before (or even how I'd search tot check)

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Fcuknig amzanig huh?
    Originally posted by DiamondGeezer
    Don't know if this has been done before (or even how I'd search tot check)

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae.
    The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.
    Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.

Fcuknig amzanig huh?

Someone did this on there Lj (mist i think) and it is so right, i have no problem reading it at all.
    Re: Re: Fcuknig amzanig huh?
    Originally posted by Tweety
    Someone did this on there Lj (mist i think) and it is so right, i have no problem reading it at all.

lol it is true but its the 4th or 5th thread about this in a matter of months hehe although yeah still good.
    I have seen this thread 5 times :p and had it emailed about 6 times! :eek:

:crazyeyes

:D