Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

"You can stick your fuckin England up your arse"

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    No but missing penalties is part of the game, even the best players in the world miss penalties, RvN for example.

and the best players also get sent off, see Zidane in the same tournament.
    Yes, slight contradiction, just like your sticking up for Godscop when he's done nothing but abuse the national team.

Nah, I said I can understand his viewpoint, but pointed out that I don't agree or condone it.

That said, I too am more concerned about the injury issue. I would rather England went to the playoff than Scholes got injured...
    Good point about the selection but I don't rate him as a player, that is my opinion.

Agree, he wouldn't make my all-time team, but he's the best we have at the moment. You don't play that many times for such a big club or make that many appearances for your country if you are completely shite.

Unless your name is Heskey ;) Seriously, am I the only who thinks that there are several players better than him in this country?
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    and the best players also get sent off, see Zidane in the same tournament.

Unless your name is Heskey ;) Seriously, am I the only who thinks that there are several players better than him in this country?
    Yes they do. You know though that Beckhams had a big affect on the game. If we'd have gone on to win it hardly anything would have got said about the matter.

I think they are better than Heskey. You've got to give him credit though for the performance he put in in either the last game or the one before. He came on as a sub and had a blinder. If he played like that every game then I think he could be one of the best. The only problem is he doesn't play like that every game and quite often has really shit games.
    True and then the same will happen to him especially if it is in an important game and it has a big effect. Doesn't mean all the Everton fans will stop supporting there country.

So do you think there would be effigies of Rooney being burnt whenever he goes away with Everton? I can assure you that the Everton fans would stop and think twice about their fellow countrymen. Of course that wouldn't happen, because he isn't a Manchester United player, which is what is was really all about.
    It does work like that. Do you think he wants to play for England? Of course he does it is every players dream to play for his country and you should be supporting through it, not saying "stick your fuckin england up your arse" because sure as dammit he won't be thinking that.

I'm sure he does want to play for England, your right as a player I would imagine its a great honour to play for your country. Although I wish all the United players would not, English or otherwise.
    Godscop I think you have a somewhat dillusioned view of football in general. Your football revolves purely around United,

Country should always come first, as you play with pride for your country and not so much so for clubs- although you can come to love your club also. Even if club may be better than country-
    You cant have an open debate with you as your so one track minded, good thing your acouch potato fan and anot a player!

Do you think local lads like Nevilles, Scholes, Butt, Brown have no pride in playing for United? Watch them after full time in the next United match, they look very proud to me. In 2002 G. Neville pulled out of the England squad so he could have time to recover from injury so he would be fit to play for United the following season. Not exactly putting the country first eh?

No armchair fan here, season ticket holder. How many times to you get accross to Anfield in a season? Your an Irish Liverpool fan who doesn't goto any games, I think I might understand a little better no?
    Originally posted by godscop
    Do you think local lads like Nevilles, Scholes, Butt, Brown have no pride in playing for United? Watch them after full time in the next United match, they look very proud to me. In 2002 G. Neville pulled out of the England squad so he could have time to recover from injury so he would be fit to play for United the following season. Not exactly putting the country first eh?
    I think they have pride playing for Man U, but will ahve a lot more pride walking out onto the pitch in an England shirt. It is a much bigger achievement to be playing for your country than Man U. If he was injured he wouldn't have played anyway, Man U and England wouldn't have let him. So don't reckon out it was fully his choice, if he was fit and England wanted him to play he would have done, he couldn't have just said "Nah Sven, its ok kidda, i'll sit this one out, need to be ready for man u's first game of the season" :rolleyes: get with it Godscop.

You must be smoking some good shit :)
    I think they have pride playing for Man U, but will ahve a lot more pride walking out onto the pitch in an England shirt. It is a much bigger achievement to be playing for your country than Man U. If he was injured he wouldn't have played anyway, Man U and England wouldn't have let him. So don't reckon out it was fully his choice, if he was fit and England wanted him to play he would have done, he couldn't have just said "Nah Sven, its ok kidda, i'll sit this one out, need to be ready for man u's first game of the season" :rolleyes: get with it Godscop.

You must be smoking some good shit :)

I think he needed a minor operation, it was his choice.

Yes I'am sure they love walking out to choruses of 'stand up if you hate man u' and 'cam on you facking cants' along with all the other NF bullshit. And if I am honest I couldn't give a shit.

Stick your fuckin ingerlund up your arse
    Is godscop a Man City or Liverpool fan trolling in attemot to put a bad light on Man Utd fans?

D ya think!
    Originally posted by Toadborg
    Is godscop a Man City or Liverpool fan trolling in attemot to put a bad light on Man Utd fans?

D ya think!
    Very possible :)
    Originally posted by Toadborg

Come on thats below the belt, next you'll be calling me an ingerlund fan!
    Come on thats below the belt, next you'll be calling me an ingerlund fan!
    Would never do that, already worked out your a foreign inbred scrounging off english benefits
    Would never do that, already worked out your a foreign inbred scrounging off english benefits

Thats it, racism and nationalistic comments. Your getting ready for the match I see.
    Thats it, racism and nationalistic comments. Your getting ready for the match I see.
    Nothing racist at all in my comments, or nationalistic.

Foreigner, fo'rin-er, n. A person born in a foreign country.

Inbred - Merely a word I used to describe you, Godscop
    Nothing racist at all in my comments, or nationalistic.

Foreigner, fo'rin-er, n. A person born in a foreign country.

Inbred - Merely a word I used to describe you, Godscop

In one thread I am Mancunian, in another i am foreign. What the fuck are you on about?

Sort your life out you fucked up weirdo.
    In one thread I am Mancunian, in another i am foreign. What the fuck are you on about?

Sort your life out you fucked up weirdo.
    He's biting :lol::lol::lol:
    He's biting :lol::lol::lol:

No im not :lol::lol::lol: