Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

"You can stick your fuckin England up your arse"

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
NFT
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    are you on crack?
    Originally posted by Bomberman444
    are you on crack?
    :lol:
    "WE ALL AGREE UNITED ARE BETTER THAN INGLUND"
    At least England are better known... or at least they certainly were before the mid-nineties.

And I'd say more successful as well. At the end of the day, go and compare the number of European Cup winners against the number of World Cup winners. The former is rather more common mate. Even Forest had a better record than United until 3 year ago... :p
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    At least England are better known... or at least they certainly were before the mid-nineties.

And I'd say more successful as well. At the end of the day, go and compare the number of European Cup winners against the number of World Cup winners. The former is rather more common mate. Even Forest had a better record than United until 3 year ago... :p

They're followed mostly by a complete bunch of ****s, backed by southern shandy drinkers. They're two faced bastards, how can we have any respect for them after the treatment Beckham recieved? He may forget, we don't. What about the way the FA fuck us over all the time?

"MANCHESTER LA LA LA MANCHESTER LA LA LA"
    Originally posted by godscop
    They're followed mostly by a complete bunch of ****s, backed by southern shandy drinkers.
    That statement could apply to a number of teams, included Man U.
    They're two faced bastards, how can we have any respect for them after the treatment Beckham recieved?
    You could also say how could anyone have any respect for Man U and their fans when they take so much pride in singing anti-England songs (their own county!!). Something that, correct me if I'm wrong, has been happening long before 1998.
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    That statement could apply to a number of teams, included Man U.

You could also say how could anyone have any respect for Man U and their fans when they take so much pride in singing anti-England songs (their own county!!). Something that, correct me if I'm wrong, has been happening long before 1998.

No mate, the soul of this club is northern and working class. The badge may have been butchered but it still retains the ship. We've had Cockney Reds for years, I believe at one stage they were held in high regard. Football was rebranded after Euro 96, you've got personal experience of the way some people have no respect for tradition. Look at away support for all clubs real supporters. Uniteds is the best in the country FACT.

As United supporters we don't care what other teams support think about us. We don't need to be patted on the back like geordies, city, celtic. We don't give a wiggle and we don't give a wank!

I think there has always been a slightly anti england attitude among United fans, its the same with the scousers.

Don't forget the reaction from fans when we sing these songs is hilarious. Its always the same at Midlands, London clubs, I'll let you make your own conclusions about that.
    For what is worth I put club before country every time myself, and reckon most supporters from every club do the same.

And I agree that there seems to be a different atmosphere altogether at England games. The great majority go there to watch the game but there is something else to it...

The last time I went to watch England we stopped for a pint at the Globe (off Baker St. in London, and a traditional stop before catching the tube to Wembley) and there were some really nasty lowlifes in there...
    Your English FFS. I can see what you're saying cos Beckham did get some shit but he deserved it. If it was a Leeds player you would be saying the exact same thing.

ENGLISH AND DAMN PROUD
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Your English FFS. I can see what you're saying cos Beckham did get some shit but he deserved it.

At Euro 2002 a section of ENgland "fans" were chanting about his wife and child.

I would love to know what you think he did which justified that?
    Originally posted by Man Of Kent
    At Euro 2002 a section of ENgland "fans" were chanting about his wife and child.

I would love to know what you think he did which justified that?
    He fucked up, threw his shitty arse leg out against Argentina, effectively lost us the game and out of the competition.

Fair enough his wife and child is a bit overboard but unless it was death threats (which I doubt) it is just a bit of banter.

What I was basically saying is Godscop is ENGLISH and should be proud to be english. I know I am english and I'm damn proud of it. And you should follow your country throughout Football and all sports, and also through political shit, wars etc.. Godscop would probably fight against England in a war by the sounds of it.
    He fucked up, threw his shitty arse leg out against Argentina, effectively lost us the game and out of the competition.

Fair enough his wife and child is a bit overboard but unless it was death threats (which I doubt) it is just a bit of banter.

Really? Banter. I'm sure that you would be happy to hear several hundred/thousand people chanting something offensive about you family. Especially when they are supposed to be on your side.

Tell me, how was that in support of England?
    What I was basically saying is Godscop is ENGLISH and should be proud to be english. I know I am english and I'm damn proud of it.

And yet you seem to accept offensive chants at players representing your country. So much for support.

Would you also suggest that it was acceptable to "monkey chant" when Heskey plays? After all "it's just banter"...
    And you should follow your country throughout Football and all sports, and also through political shit, wars etc..

Yep and that means total support, thick and thin. Not abusing someone just because he plays club football for United or because he happen to have a famous wife.

I understand why Godscop feel like he does. I don't necessarily agree with all sentiments, but I understand why he has this dislike of the National team and those who follow them...

Maybe they should have known how to take a penalty. The old one about how 'he cost England the world cup' is nonsense. I didn't see Argentina giving up before he was sent off, did you?

The chants were somewhere along the lines of 'I hope your kid gets cancer'. Not the type of banter we want to be seen aimed at our own players eh?
    What I was basically saying is Godscop is ENGLISH and should be proud to be english. I know I am english and I'm damn proud of it. And you should follow your country throughout Football and all sports, and also through political shit, wars etc.. Godscop would probably fight against England in a war by the sounds of it.

I am proud to be English, I'm not proud to associated with the wankers the English football team attracts. Fact is I will raise a smile if Turkey win on saturday, they deserve it. No doubt if they qualify some more English 'patriots' will goto Protugal and rip the place to bits. Historically by the way, England and Portugal have had very good relations, one of the very few countrys in the world where we can travel to without being labelled 'English Pig'.

What about when United play in Europe? Our fans spend most of the time telling everyone they're not English, they're Manchester United to avoid a batoning.
    Really? Banter. I'm sure that you would be happy to hear several hundred/thousand people chanting something offensive about you family. Especially when they are supposed to be on your side.

Tell me, how was that in support of England?
    Yes they shouldn't have done it but he let the nation down and I've read interviews with him where he accepts this so why shouldn't Godscop. He let the whole of England down by doing something stupid, no excuse.
    And yet you seem to accept offensive chants at players representing your country. So much for support
    So much for support?? You would never hear me chanting such things - FACT. But not everyones as forgiving as me :) I think Becks is class and that is that.
    Would you also suggest that it was acceptable to "monkey chant" when Heskey plays? After all "it's just banter"...
    No that isn't banter, that is racist and no I don't condone that at all. What were they chanting to becks, stuff like posh takes it up the shitter, you wear a thong. :eek: If someone said that to me I'd laugh. Its not racist and doesn't come close. Yes nothing should have been said in the England game cos they're meant to be supporting him, but shit happens, just get on with it and stop living in the past.
    I understand why Godscop feel like he does. I don't necessarily agree with all sentiments, but I understand why he has this dislike of the National team and those who follow them...
    That is where we are different because I don't. Like I said above stop living in the past and get on with it.

English and proud
    England - The Manchester City of International Football

Beat their rivals 5-1 years ago and still go on about it.

Fans exaggerate their own importance.

Exaggerated ability of the team.

Don't have their own stadium.

Delusions about what they're going to win.

'World class' players Owen/Anelka.

Not won anything since 66/76.
    England - The Manchester City of International Football

Beat their rivals 5-1 years ago and still go on about it.

Fans exaggerate their own importance.

Exaggerated ability of the team.

Don't have their own stadium.

Delusions about what they're going to win.

'World class' players Owen/Anelka.

Not won anything since 66/76.
    So fucking what you skiprat.

Beating Germany 5-1 is amazing and will be remembered in my eyes all my life. It is an achievement. Why not go on about it. Were you old enough to understand football then or was your mum still wiping your shitty arse. I remember it like it was yesterday and it was a fucking amazing game and achievement by the English team.

Are you English or not?

Delusions about what they're going to win? Man U are winning the treble every year but do they, do they fuck.

So Owens not world class? Oh ye forgot, all the countries try man to man mark him cos he's shit :rolleyes:

Have you being putting overtime in at comedian college because some of the shit you come out with is hilarious :lol: Give your tutor a pat on the back from me, your going to be doing stand-up in no time.
    Sad little ingerlunder alert!

Yes it was a good result, but who reached the final? Germany. Who thought they were going to win it? England.

I don't think United are going to win the treble every year, when have I said that?
    Sad little ingerlunder alert!

Yes it was a good result, but who reached the final? Germany. Who thought they were going to win it? England.

I don't think United are going to win the treble every year, when have I said that?
    Who said you said it?

Can remember in the not so distant pass Mr.Ferguson saying they were going to get the treble and they won fuck all :lol:

If you bet Real Madrid 5-1 you wouldn't stop going on about it even if they got to the final and you didn't.

Are you a foreigner?? Or just a sad little kid who thinks he's big on net cos he's just got his first pleb.
    Fergie probably said thats what we aim for, don't think he's ever said we are definately going to win anything. Saying that we're always there or thereabouts, unlike England who are an embarrassment.

If we had beaten Real Madrid 5-1 two years ago i don't think I'd mention it considering they won the 2002 European Cup and knocked us out in 2003.

Your a little kid, your mum holds your hand........deary me.
    Are they an embarrasment, I don't think they are but I can understand that way of thinking seen as though they have quite a few scum players in the squad.
    Are they an embarrasment, I don't think they are but I can understand that way of thinking seen as though they have quite a few scum players in the squad.

And it's all coming out now, thats it, feel better? :lol:
    Yes they shouldn't have done it but he let the nation down

Crap. He let himslef down and he lets his team down - unless you are suggesting that England are a one man team.

Perhaps you should also look to two of the penalty takers who missed, or the manager's tactics... or Shearer fouling the keeper causing Campbell's "goal" to be disallowed. Perhaps we could also look at the missed chances, or the foul which led to their equaliser. We could also look to the referee who gave two dodgy penalties... So many things affect the outcome of a match, to scapegoat one of them - because of the level of his fame - is beyond contempt.
    So much for support?? You would never hear me chanting such things - FACT.

But you condone them. That's as bad if not worse.
    What were they chanting to becks, stuff like posh takes it up the shitter, you wear a thong. :eek: If someone said that to me I'd laugh. Its not racist and doesn't come close. Yes nothing should have been said in the England game cos they're meant to be supporting him, but shit happens, just get on with it and stop living in the past.

Woah, hang on. This isn't a one off, it's just what we have been focussing on. There are numerous occasions when United players have been abused, not for their performance but for their club allegiance.

Support means just that, get behnid the team not on their backs.

English and proud

So am I. Which is why I won't defend morons who abuse our own team.
    So many things affect the outcome of a match, to scapegoat one of them - because of the level of his fame - is beyond contempt.
    I agree that a lot of things effect the game. People make mistakes, miss chances etc. NOT everyone gets sent off for trying to kick someone.

Because of his level of fame?? Are you joking. He'd hardly played for England at the time and was still pretty much a nobody. He was no where near as famous as he is now, not by a long way.
    So am I. Which is why I won't defend morons who abuse our own team.
    :eek: :eek:
    I'm on here because the thread says "stick your fuckin England up your arse" and I'm defending England and your arguing against me and then you say that. Bit of a contradiction me thinks.

I don't and will never abuse any England player whilst in an England shirt (apart from the Nevilles because thay are not worthy of the shirt). There are nobheads who will but that doesn't mean all the scum fans should be anti-england. Get a grip and support your country.

English and proud :thumb:
    Because of his level of fame?? Are you joking. He'd hardly played for England at the time and was still pretty much a nobody. He was no where near as famous as he is now, not by a long way.

Well at the time he had just started a relationship with with Posh Spice and was being billed as the next big thing and never out of the papers (whats changed?).

The media in this country use the same blueprint for everything. The majority of the population do and think what the papers tell them.

1)Build them up
    2)Knock them down
    3)Return to step 1

Its intresting that you can't see my problem with England. For example how can I be shouting abuse at the scouse **** Owen one weekend, and jumping up and down cheering him on the weekend after like he's my favourite player. Makes no sense.

Its the same with the fans, they hate United, and me as a United fan, we are not on the same side.
    The media in this country use the same blueprint for everything. The majority of the population do and think what the papers tell them.

1)Build them up
    2)Knock them down
    3)Return to step 1
    Totally agree with you on this Godscop (theres a first :p ) I can imagine the same happening to Rooney in the not so distant future.
    Its intresting that you can't see my problem with England. For example how can I be shouting abuse at the scouse **** Owen one weekend, and jumping up and down cheering him on the weekend after like he's my favourite player. Makes no sense.
    As for this. WTF? Can't you see past your Rockports and Addias tracky bottoms. Not everything revolves around Man U, get a life FFS. One weekend he's playing AGAINST your club so then he is the opponent, the week after he's playing FOR YOUR COUNTRY so he's on your side. If everyone thought in this sad way of thinking no-one in any country would folllow the national team. It is a sad and childish way of looking at things.

Like I've said before I hate Man U as you know but when the likes of Scholes, Butt, Ferdinand, Beckham (when he was Man U) get on the pitch in an England shirt I cheer for them. They are not Manchester players when they are playing for England, they are England players.

Take it easy on that Crack will you Godscop, I'm beginning to get worried.
    I agree that a lot of things effect the game. People make mistakes, miss chances etc. NOT everyone gets sent off for trying to kick someone.

And the difference is what, exactly?

Do you think that he wanted to get sent off? Do you think he was thinking about consequences when he did something stupid?

Do you think that Batty or Ince thought about the consequences of taking penalties when neither has ever taken one before, at any time?
    Because of his level of fame?? Are you joking. He'd hardly played for England at the time

Sorry? Have I misread something?

"Star" players for the biggest club in the country at the time. Having a relationship with one of the biggest stars in the world at the time. He was already on the front page of most newspapers.

Oh, and he had also played in every England match in qualifying. The only player to have done so.
    I'm on here because the thread says "stick your fuckin England up your arse" and I'm defending England and your arguing against me and then you say that. Bit of a contradiction me thinks.

I wasn;t suggesting that you were one of the morons in question.

I was merely pointing out that you have defended them... surely you can see a contradiction in that yourself. You defend people who abuse your national representatives. Yet you claim to also support the team... hmmm...
    I don't and will never abuse any England player whilst in an England shirt (apart from the Nevilles because thay are not worthy of the shirt). There are nobheads who will but that doesn't mean all the scum fans should be anti-england.

When they are on the pitch, wearing the shirt, they are representing the country. You should be supporting them.

This is precisely what I am talking about.

You may not agree with their selection, just as I would always put Gary Neville ahead of Mills. In fact I still can't see who you would pick instead of G Nev. - bearing in mind that he is one of the most experienced players we have. Just how many players (alive or dead) have made as many appearances in the Champions League.

As for Phil, I agree that there are players who would come in front of him, and they do. He doesn;t often get picked ahead of his rivals.
    Get a grip and support your country.

I do, and will. And I will support any of the players wearing the shirt - even Heskey.
    Totally agree with you on this Godscop (theres a first :p ) I can imagine the same happening to Rooney in the not so distant future.

Good call, its just a matter of time before he gets sent off for England because hes very aggressive.
    As for this. WTF? Can't you see past your Rockports and Addias tracky bottoms. Not everything revolves around Man U, get a life FFS. One weekend he's playing AGAINST your club so then he is the opponent, the week after he's playing FOR YOUR COUNTRY so he's on your side. If everyone thought in this sad way of thinking no-one in any country would folllow the national team. It is a sad and childish way of looking at things.

Club comes first, the country comes a very slow last when it comes to football. For me it does revolve around United. When an international week is coming up the first thing I think of is the injuries our players normally come back with. If Scholes gets injured in Turkey while helping England qualify I won't think 'ah well Scholes is injured but at least we've qualified'.

Doesn't work like that.
    And the difference is what, exactly?

Do you think that he wanted to get sent off? Do you think he was thinking about consequences when he did something stupid?

Do you think that Batty or Ince thought about the consequences of taking penalties when neither has ever taken one before, at any time?
    No but missing penalties is part of the game, even the best players in the world miss penalties, RvN for example.

No he can't have thought of the consequences else he wouldn't have done it. He's learnt from his mistake and he is a better player and a bigger man for it.
    I was merely pointing out that you have defended them... surely you can see a contradiction in that yourself. You defend people who abuse your national representatives. Yet you claim to also support the team... hmmm...
    Yes, slight contradiction, just like your sticking up for Godscop when he's done nothing but abuse the national team.
    When they are on the pitch, wearing the shirt, they are representing the country. You should be supporting them.
    I do, but the constant mistakes and shitness gets to me, understandable because I want England to win.
    You may not agree with their selection, just as I would always put Gary Neville ahead of Mills. In fact I still can't see who you would pick instead of G Nev. - bearing in mind that he is one of the most experienced players we have. Just how many players (alive or dead) have made as many appearances in the Champions League.
    Good point about the selection but I don't rate him as a player, that is my opinion.
    Good call, its just a matter of time before he gets sent off for England because hes very aggressive.
    True and then the same will happen to him especially if it is in an important game and it has a big effect. Doesn't mean all the Everton fans will stop supporting there country.
    Club comes first, the country comes a very slow last when it comes to football. For me it does revolve around United. When an international week is coming up the first thing I think of is the injuries our players normally come back with. If Scholes gets injured in Turkey while helping England qualify I won't think 'ah well Scholes is injured but at least we've qualified'.
    Obviously your going to be pissed if a player from your club gets injured, whether it playing for your club or your country, doesn't mean you don't support them.

It does work like that. Do you think he wants to play for England? Of course he does it is every players dream to play for his country and you should be supporting through it, not saying "stick your fuckin england up your arse" because sure as dammit he won't be thinking that.
    Godscop I think you have a somewhat dillusioned view of football in general. Your football revolves purely around United,

Country should always come first, as you play with pride for your country and not so much so for clubs- although you can come to love your club also. Even if club may be better than country-
    You cant have an open debate with you as your so one track minded, good thing your acouch potato fan and anot a player!