Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

North East

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Heard the radio yesterday that Subderland ground was half empty, then they praised them for being so loyal.

North East, wank support.
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Riiiiiiiiight.

But Newcastle had a full house every week, and, erm, they did when they nearly got relegated to the old D3.

Never let the facts get in the way of a good bit of abuse, eh?
  • Options
    Bollocks! Average at Newcastle in 91 was 10000. These days St James is full of daft geordies in full barcode. Any real Newcastle fan will say the same.
  • Options
    I wonder what the attendance would be at OT next Saturday all train services were suddenly cancelled and the motorways were gridlocked... ;)
  • Options
    When the country was in a fuel crisis we had near enough full capacity. We've also got the highest average attendance for every season (except one or two) since World War 2. In fact one of the highest was 1974.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Aladdin
    I wonder what the attendance would be at OT next Saturday all train services were suddenly cancelled and the motorways were gridlocked... ;)

Well to be fair, when the petrol shortage happened a few years ago United scum still got 60,000 to the game.
  • Options
    Originally posted by godscop
    When the country was in a fuel crisis we had near enough full capacity. We've also got the highest average attendance for every season (except one or two) since World War 2. In fact one of the highest was 1974.
    Well what do you expect, Man U are the best at everything in your eyes, best attendances, best team, most loyal fans, best behaved players and fans, best pies at half time, best looking groundsman, :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by Lickalotapuss
    Well what do you expect, Man U are the best at everything in your eyes, best attendances, best team, most loyal fans, best behaved players and fans, best pies at half time, best looking groundsman, :rolleyes: :p

Little myths being smashed, don't like it do you? After all you have little else to throw at us.

They do a mean pint, from the pump as well. Better than out of a fuckin can anyway!
  • Options
    Little myths being smashed, don't like it do you? After all you have little else to throw at us.

They do a mean pint, from the pump as well. Better than out of a fuckin can anyway!
    You take your fake NUS card with you :p or did your mum go to bar for you :)
  • Options
    You take your fake NUS card with you :p or did your mum go to bar for you :)

I got your mum to go, afterall I was paying her a tenner!:p
  • Options
    I got your mum to go, afterall I was paying her a tenner!:p
    Shows what a mug you are, she only usually charges a fiver :p Must be cos your a scum fan :)
  • Options
    Shows what a mug you are, she only usually charges a fiver :p Must be cos your a scum fan :)

Certainly raised a few eyebrows when she strolled up to the counter in full tracksuit, "orreeet, tuu paants o'bitter".

My reputation is damaged forever.:)
  • Options
    Certainly raised a few eyebrows when she strolled up to the counter in full tracksuit, "orreeet, tuu paants o'bitter".

My reputation is damaged forever.:)
    She must have thought, I know I'm going into scum land and I need to fit in so I'll wear my best adidas tracksuit and a nice pair of brown Rockport shoes, that'll do the trick, I'll look like a c*nt like the rest of them :)
  • Options
    She must have thought, I know I'm going into scum land and I need to fit in so I'll wear my best adidas tracksuit and a nice pair of brown Rockport shoes, that'll do the trick, I'll look like a c*nt like the rest of them :)

Well I was worried she would be in regulation thermals.:)
  • Options
    Now, now ladies stop the arguing! :lol:
  • Options
    Well I was worried she would be in regulation thermals.:)
    Thought she was borrowing them off you? Didn't mummy pack them for you?
  • Options
    Theres no fucking way she would fit in mine!
  • Options
    Theres no fucking way she would fit in mine!
    What, you a fat bastard? :p
  • Options
    What, you a fat bastard? :p

Thats really fucking hurtful, I'm going to goto the health forum and cry about it.
  • Options
    Thats really fucking hurtful, I'm going to goto the health forum and cry about it.
    They'll probably abuse you after you call the first name in the first thread a nob :)
  • Options
    They'll probably abuse you after you call the first name in the first thread a nob :)

Isn't that how you make friends?:(
  • Options
    Isn't that how you make friends?:(
    Maybe in Manchester, but they're the scum of the earth, go figure :)
  • Options
    Lickalotapuss I dont know why you entertain him!

You seem to be one of the only people that ever reply to him- all be it calling him a wanker ,mainly!Just ignore and maybe when he hits puberty and or mammy buys him a few friends for Christmas we might be able to have a big person's talk with him instaed of his childish shit!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

You seem to be one of the only people that ever reply to him- all be it calling him a wanker ,mainly!Just ignore and maybe when he hits puberty and or mammy buys him a few friends for Christmas we might be able to have a big person's talk with him instaed of his childish shit!
    I know I shouldn't bother but it has being putting a smile on my face during my miserable days at work.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Docter Lurve

I've made the sport forum a hell of a lot more intresting, it was fuckin shite before.
  • Options
    I've made the sport forum a hell of a lot more intresting, it was fuckin shite before.
    Big up Godscop, you are the man that makes things happen :rolleyes: :p
  • Options
    Big up Godscop, you are the man that makes things happen :rolleyes: :p
    :lol:
    wicked :)
  • Options
    oooh, its probably not the best idea to compare geordies and mackems, they dont get on at the best of times

but yes, Newcastle have by far the best supporters around
    Man Utd supporters are that loyal they followed beckham more than they did the team.

Now thats what i call loyal
  • Options
    Originally posted by Gas
    oooh, its probably not the best idea to compare geordies and mackems, they dont get on at the best of times

but yes, Newcastle have by far the best supporters around
    Man Utd supporters are that loyal they followed beckham more than they did the team.

Now thats what i call loyal

Like I said earlier Newcastles average gates in 1991 was 10000, where have they all come from?

United supporters follow Beckham more than the team? :lol: