Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

what a fucking night

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i went out last night. yadda yadda. left the club for our taxi which was booked at 2.30.

walking up towards it with my head facing the floor (cuz it was raining) and i walk through this fucking huge pool of red stuff (and i was wearing my god damn satin shoes :banghead: ), so i look up, thinking 'what the...' and theres this black guy slumped up against this wall covered in blood, with his eyes closed, not breathing too good, and i look up a little more and a few yards to the side of him there's another black guy, stood up, with a phone to his head, looking like he was going to fucking jump me.

everyone i was with got a little 'he's going to attack you, keep walking', but i thought his friend was dead or something - you cant just leave him there, so i said to the guy on the phone (he wasnt talking into it) you need to get an ambulance (he was also bleeding but not a quater as bad), and he stared at me for a minute as i started going to help his mate, and then he just shoved his mobile in my hand saying 'tell them tell them'. i dont think he did actually have any plans to attack me.

so i say 'hello' into the phone and 'who is this' and its 999, and the women starts asking me if he's breathing and how bad his bleeding is, and im like well hello - you could swim in the pool im not joking.

she talked to me for a minute as everyone just stood there and stared as i tried to help the poor bastard and told me the ambulance would be there soon but if his breathing lessens more so i had to call them straight back.

so i hang up on her and hand my friends older sister this guys mobile, and i started to reassure the guy who was nearly dead, and to see if he could talk to me, and i scream at the top of my fucking voice 'i need some material, has anyone got a jacket' and do you know how many people came to help me save this guys life? none. not one person.

in the end this guys mate (i dont know if they were actually friends or just got caught up in it all together) took off his jumped and gave it to me so i could try and stop the bleeding from his head, and after 5 minutes he'd bled through the jumped, which was really quite thick, and all down my arm and my legs, and more on to the floor. and every fucker just stood their staring. NO ONE came over to help.

and he was so heavy to, i was trying to keep him upright - i didnt want him to move too much because of his injuries, i was ust trying to support him, and i could, his head was dropping onto his chest and oh it was such a mess and very very scary. i thought he was gonna die there in my arms.

i called the ambulance back in the end because they were taking so fucking long, and this guy was dying, my friends sister spoke to them and told them to hurry up.

anyway the police turned up first and tried to help out - there was about 4 cars and a van, but then the ambulance got there and we helped him up into that and they took him away.

i went back to see his friend (eddy) and another guy had appeared, he also had a cut lip and face but didnt want to talk at all. he didnt want any help and looked a bit suspicious to me.

they didnt talk wonderful english, but i managed to talk to eddy and he told me that it was a bunch of white guys and they glassed nicky (his friend in the ambulance) in the head, and kicked him and that, and he said that he had been kicked in the face, but the police told me not to ask him any more cuz he had to give a statement and that. so we got him a blanket from the police car cuz i used his jumped to help nicky, and hugged round him to keep him warm, i think he was just in shock when we first arrived, because he was very greatful.

the other guy, the one who didnt talk much, had had a bit of a palava before he got to us - my friend's sister's boyfriend went and helped him out, some guys were shouting at him - this is after the attack. thats when he came over. he was very reluctant to talk and none of them wanted the police there. so i dont think they were completely innocent but you know.

anyway, a second ambulance came to pick them up, and as they left eddy was very very greatful to me for helping nicky and himself - and getting the ambulances here for him. and the other guy did say thank you, and it was a sincere thank you, as he left.

so by this time, it was just a matter of waiting around in the pouring rain, covered in blood - with blood in my shoes and on my clothes, and wet hair in the cold, not wearing very much, talking to police officers for another hour.

and by then we couldnt get a taxi, it was about 4.00am and we missed ours by a mile, and everyone else was booked up - so my mate called her parents and they came and picked us all up. i was in her dads car, and about a mile from my house he decided to get a flat tyre. so i stood there in the rain, cold with dried on blood everywhere, waiting for her dad and her sisters boyfriend to finish changing the damn tyre, which it ended up they couldnt - so her mum came to pick me up and left them to it. and i got back around 5am.

then i got called at 8am from my uncle to say that my great aunt (who has been in hospital a lot recently from falls and things, she's not with it at all) had to be ressusitated (sp) last night, was still unconcious, and they didnt think she'd make it through the day. so i have that to look forward to now aswell as seeing the police again later today.

and im fucking knackered.

ive beenon the phone to the hospital and they said eddy was released, the other guy didnt check in, and nicky was taken to a surgical ward and they have given me the number, but its engaged. so thats that.

just thought id share.

Comments

• Options
    Re: Re: what a fucking night
    Originally posted by BritJames
    ever been to www.livejournal.com ? :)

anyone ever told you to fuck off?

apologies my friend

just ive been there and done that and its all a bunch of crap. this is a free forum and i'll post what i want here until it gets deleted and i get banned.
  • Options
    i know lovey - just im tired and pissed off and hung over and waiting for the police so i cant go out or anything. and i need fags. and alcohol. and now im waiting for my mum to cal and say my aunt has died. oh i dont know. its been a long weekend
  • Options
    *Huggles you*

Well done for helping them out, you should be proud, unfortuantely as you found out, some people just stand there. I personally couldn't have ignored it either.
  • Options
    Well done you saved the poor guy. :)
  • Options
    I can't believe that no one helped you! Even your mates?! Well done though, you should be proud of yourself!

And hope everything's ok with your aunty :)
  • Options
    thanks,

by the time my mates had caught up (me and my mates sister were quite far in front) i already had things under control. its the people who were waiting for taxis and things that really shocked me you know - people were walking past and stopped to have a look, but no one helped. i guess there nice scarf is more important to them than saving someones life. i mean what - £20? well, you wouldnt want to get that dirty would you :rolleyes: twats.

got through to the surgery ward finally - he's ok, they're keeping him in so he can recover and that, but he's going to be fine so thats great.

but my foot really hurts, when i was dancing some girl stood on the top of my foot with her fucking stilleto. i dont think my night could have gotten any worse to be honest.

alls well that ends well though. sort of
  • Options
    and i thought having to wait half hour for a taxi last nite was bad, god you had a time of it didn't you. *hugs* but well done you anyway, you almost certainly saved that dude's life. you should get a medal or summin' :thumb: can't believe nobody helped you though!:eek:
  • Options
    Well it put my evening into prospective. I rang the curry house and complained they gave me the wrong thing :/
  • Options
    Originally posted by badabing
    thanks,

by the time my mates had caught up (me and my mates sister were quite far in front) i already had things under control. its the people who were waiting for taxis and things that really shocked me you know - people were walking past and stopped to have a look, but no one helped. i guess there nice scarf is more important to them than saving someones life. i mean what - £20? well, you wouldnt want to get that dirty would you :rolleyes: twats.

A lot of the times people think someone else has done something, or called the ambulance and in the end no one does anything.

That's the one good thing I really like about the area I go clubbing in, is that there's a huge police presence on Friday and Saturday nights and no real worry about safety. They have about 20 cops in bright yellow jackets and a van with cameras recording everything that goes on. It really does make the night a lot more safer.
  • Options
    yeh we usually do to, but they stay in the same place - by the clock tower which is the centre of town. theres five long roads that lead off from it, all with shops, bars and clubs on and more roads leading off them with shops, bars, and clubs on. so its not really any good when they're stood up there - they should be more dispersed.

plus that and people should drink less alcohol.
  • Options
    Re: Re: what a fucking night
    Originally posted by BritJames
    ever been to www.livejournal.com ? :)

Oh please. How pathetic are you?

I enjoyed reading that, it was a sort of inspiration. As she said, it is a public forum for any purpose, don't be a smartarse and recommend places for it to go instead. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: what a fucking night
    Originally posted by Ilson-Youth
    :rolleyes: at yourself.

:rolleyes:

:heart: for me.

:heart:
  • Options
    Well done for been so helpful. You have probably saved his life, he would have bleed to death. Most people don't want to risk getting involved with something like that so you should be so proud of yourself. I hope your next night out turns out to be a better one.
  • Options
    thats amazing, you should be really proud of yourself, im proud of u. thank God you were there, as by the sounds of the other people around, he would have been dead if it wasnt for you.
  • Options
    Good on you badabing :thumb:

There are alot of people out there these days that are too stuck up for their own good & would just walk on by or just have a look to be nosey & not help in anyway.

I'm sure if the injured blokes were white then you may have got some help from the bystanders IMO

But you are one of the good ones that would go to the ends of the earth to help a fellow human being.

Hope your aunt is on the mend
  • Options
    *Huggles to you*

You should be very proud, in a way, that you had helped to save a guy. Thought that my paranoa last night was totally fucked up, but I guess you had a worse of a night then I did.
    Still, some people are assholes and just won't help, but to me, even though I don't know you, I know that you are a good person that would help almost anyone else out.

*More hugs to you*
  • Options
    Too bad there aren't more people like you in the world. Most folks don't give a shit about others in trouble. I believe that when you look out for others good fortune will come your way.