Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

In need of some huggles and love...any suggestions?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Not sure if huggle is a word in the dictionary, but it's what my ex-gf taught me (a mix of hugs and cuddles).

Anyone have any suggestions on how to meet (not find) the right person in this busy world that we're now in? It seems like everyone is just too busy nowadays, or is it just me?

Comments

• Options
    well me personally being sad; I scour through the msn directories for 4/5 eligible people in my area, with the same interests as me. Hasn't failed me yet :)

What about singles clubs, erm, just general clubs heh, do oyu go university/college? Educational places are a great place to meet people.

Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    What age are you?

If you are in your teens or early 20's do you think you want to find the 'right person' yet? Go out have fun. :)
  • Options
    Currently 24...
    Finding the right person is important to me, don't want to get hurt again.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Chatbox
    Currently 24...
    Finding the right person is important to me, don't want to get hurt again.

well i suggest you go to places you like. curtain bars N clubs somewhere which kind of decribes what your like and is like you:)
  • Options
    you're only 24, like someone else said, have some fun.

i think there's way too much pressure on people these days to be settled down at a young age.

my sister, she's been with her fiancee for 5-6 years and she's only 23 :rolleyes:

my grandparents have been married 63 years :eek2:

but, thats besides the point; the right person will come along, worry not :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by lucifer devil
    my grandparents have been married 63 years

thats quite impressive.... i want something like tht though and im only 19 i dont see a problem with not havin fun and shagging everything with 2 or less legs as you put it