Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

One for the lads

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Did you ever grow your hair long at any point in your life?

I done it before for about less than 2 months but then i realised how stupid i was and cut it.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yeah - I had my hair below my shoulders - I used to love having long hair. I miss it now :( but I am growing it back :)

Long hair looks silly, and it really doesn't suit me, but I honestly don't care, I like having long hair :)

Check the faceparty link (me) to check me when I had my hair
    Do not grow your hair long! Long hair on men is horrid :yuck:

sorry had to get that outta my sytem! :p
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I had a mullet when I was twelve/thirteen. It didn't last very long :)
    I did once. Just about down to my shoulders. Could just about pony tail it, but didn't. It was more laziness though, and I soon had it cut back again. Nowadays I just prefer it shorter. It's easier, and more convenient. Oh, and cheaper as I've bought myself a set of clippers, and cut it myself now.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    After i had long hair for a period of two months or so i got it cut and realised that long hair on males just isn't right...i prefer it short now and will keep it short, much better.

That was about 3 years ago with the long hair :no:
    I grew my hair about 2 years ago for the sake of it but it looked pretty damn silly! It was really really thick and there was just so much of it that couldn't be controlled :rolleyes:
    had a pony tail half way down my back. cut it all off last month :( but this new look suits me better apparently :S
    Well I kinda grew it long one time. But meh that its really. :confused:
    "That was about 3 years ago with the long hair"

as a personal friend of shogun i can confirm that he had long hair up until last august and he looked like a complete idiot thats y he cut it off
    actually it was around august time last year but it seems so long ago, i was intoxicated earlier and am now.
    Originally posted by Faith
    Do not grow your hair long! Long hair on men is horrid :yuck:

sorry had to get that outta my sytem! :p
    *agrees*
    ITS ICK. although some very very very odd friends of mine actually like it...THEY ARE THE MINORITY - DONT DO IT!
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    My hair has never been long. Since I was 10 it's been no longer than a grade 4 all over.
    Weekender Offender 
    i think long hair looks good on some guys, not that many mind you, but with some guys tis very sexy.
    2 of my bro's have long hair & it suit one of them but look crap on the other :eek2:

My hairs funny cause it's long but sticks up rather than falling down. Kinda afro stylee but on a white person :D
    My bro wants to grow his hair and I think he'll suit it but I also think that he should wait til he's a bit older
    Yeh all you girls say long hair is horrible and so on, but what about the likes of Johnny Depp, Orlando Bloom and David Beckham?

Are they still good looking despite the long hair or are they just of the very small minority that can pull it off?