Home Drink & Drugs
Come and join our Support Circle, every Tuesday, 8 - 9:30pm! Anyone is welcome to join. Sign up here
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Bloody hell

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
last night... i cant even describe it. Gave pills one last go and so glad i did. Pure mdma cost me a fiver each ouch but that is what pilling is about, those pills. Just, soooo nice. Fuck getting any old thing now, its only going to be the pureies. Felt so spiritual and close to a few people who ive never really got close to, but felt some connection with them last night. Just AMAZING!!! Amazingness. Been so long since ive had any pills like that. Feeling a teeny bit of a come down though which im not used to-stil got to drag myself to camden now. argh jsut had to write about last night. wow.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    well at least you enjoyed your night out, that's what matters, i myself have a good night but not on mdma.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oi oi minx

    glad you had a good supply last night i was forced to trawl camden like a dog for some pills cause me supplier is dryer than a nun's furry cup, in the end i got some hex E's which are utter shite so i was triple droppin all night :crazyeyes

    Where did u go anyway, i went to camden - peach's 10th birthday, got free tickets for 2nite so i feel obliged to go and get messy. Last night was jokes tho, me and marcella woods (matt darey's marcella) had some phat convo for half an hour - so my night was made :naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    London boy-- have to admit i love hexagons-the ones ive had in the past have been great but i cant rave or club on them..

    i was originally going to Peach 10th birthday, but my mates and i left that idea to go to a house party. i wasnt too happy had been looking forward to camden!

    the in house dealers at Camden seem to be serving up too many pink HDs lately, which i cant stand. They make me so aggressive! How was Peach?
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    oi oi minx

    glad you had a good supply last night i was forced to trawl camden like a dog for some pills cause me supplier is dryer than a nun's furry cup, in the end i got some hex E's which are utter shite so i was triple droppin all night :crazyeyes

    Where did u go anyway, i went to camden - peach's 10th birthday, got free tickets for 2nite so i feel obliged to go and get messy. Last night was jokes tho, me and marcella woods (matt darey's marcella) had some phat convo for half an hour - so my night was made :naughty:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    eurghh i am soooo ill, took one too many pills. Suffering from swollen throat chest pains and back pains. Why oh why god.

    apart from that yeah both nites were qaulity. Only bad thing is some of my mates got booted for dealin by ray the head bouncer. think i might have to give raving a break for a while :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'd been having quite pure pills for quite a while before Elation, so it was nice to get some slightly dirty ones there.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Bloody hell
    Originally posted by lil_minx
    last night... i cant even describe it. Gave pills one last go and so glad i did. Pure mdma cost me a fiver each ouch but that is what pilling is about, those pills. Just, soooo nice. Fuck getting any old thing now, its only going to be the pureies. Felt so spiritual and close to a few people who ive never really got close to, but felt some connection with them last night. Just AMAZING!!! Amazingness. Been so long since ive had any pills like that. Feeling a teeny bit of a come down though which im not used to-stil got to drag myself to camden now. argh jsut had to write about last night. wow.

    Wow honey, that sounds fantastic ! Well done for getting such super pills ; I just dream of getting hold of that kind of quality drugs ! A fiver each is also well cheap, in my opinion, for what they were. I've just been getting real standard pills in the last few months . . . or perhaps they're really good but don't work as well on me because I'm taking too many ! :eek2:

    Has anyone tried Ferraris ? What did you reckon ? I thought they were really strong, a nice clean come-up and an intense peak. And anyone got an opinion on Red Bulls ? Have yet to try these. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Brands mean NOTHING. Yes there are batches, but even between two that look very similar there is quite often a variation in the amount of stuff in them.

    I'm glad you had a good time on pure MDMA though lil-minx, was it actualy powder because there is more and more of that about now a days.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda

    I'm glad you had a good time on pure MDMA though lil-minx, was it actualy powder because there is more and more of that about now a days.

    Was pills, and i doubt they were completly pure im not that lucky--i havent had the powder for SO SO SO long! But, found out on monday (really cheered up my crappy monday) that a friend of mine has decided to start serving up MDMA powder ill suss it out next week and after that ill be buying the lovely stuff a fair bit off her :) - if its any cop - so if any of you know what MDMA powder is like in the new cross/lewisham area at the moment let me know :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well make sure you know what you are getting, obviously because its a powder its dam easy to cut with any old stuff.

    A gram into 8 is normaly a good start, just wack the whole thing on a mirror and cut it into half, half and then half again. The put it into empty caps.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Yup exactly.. ill get my fella to find out exactly what its been cut with, but even if it has its bound to be a lot purer than the pills that are about so much at the moment.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Strangely it doesnt seem to be stepped on anywhere near as much as speed or coke, I guess they just push up the price insted of cutting it. Most of the stuff I've had in the past seemed preaty close to pure. That and I think most of the people who deal in that rather than speed or coke especialy seem to be slightly nicer people.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    That and I think most of the people who deal in that rather than speed or coke especialy seem to be slightly nicer people.

    Because MDMA spreads love not aggression and self absorbtion :) im shocked, i had a half G of coke on friday night and i really missed it but it wasnt as heavenly as i remembered, im having it tomorrow too and im not getting all excited thinking about it like i used to. My days used to be a countdown to the next time i would have some toot, now im just counting down to the weekend :) and to my MDMA!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ahh man pure mdma, the holy grail. I really wish i could get my hands on some of this stuff. Its meant to have an easier comedown among other benefits over pills.
    Aghh i live in London, i thought our capital was supposed to be infected with drugs, obviously not pure mdma :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Londonboy
    ahh man pure mdma, the holy grail. I really wish i could get my hands on some of this stuff. Its meant to have an easier comedown among other benefits over pills.
    Aghh i live in London, i thought our capital was supposed to be infected with drugs, obviously not pure mdma :(

    hehe theres bare MDMA going about, my friend ill be getting it off is supposedly spoilt for choice for her dealers of the stuff.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Londonboy; Saying pure MDMA is better is pills, is well a bit pointless, it depends entirely on the pills you get. I've had pills that were easily as good as pure powder if not slightly better.

    Powder is good, but well it is expencive for what you get and if you test your pills anyway it shouldnt make a huge difference.

    Lil-minx; if your not looking forward to coke that much, then maybe its best not too, just save it a little longer before you do any more, that way you can be sure you wont have a problem with it.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You do have a point BongBudda, im not going to buy myself any tonight if my boyfriend offers me a couple of lines then i may accept but i wont let him buy me my own and my money is spent elsewhere tonight :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbuddha im going purely on hearsay. Everyone makes out that pure mdma in powder form is a much better substance.

    Although i have no basis for fact because i have never tested the purity of pills that ive taken against the purity of powder.

    But as pills are a more widely distributed form of mdma, wouldn't it be more likely that the pill would be mixed with something?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well sort off, theres really no way to tell, there are a lot of bunk pills out there, but then just because you pay 50 quid and its a powder means nothing.

    I'd say there is a slightly greater chance with pills that you will get MDMA thats just not made quite so well, so it has trace amounts of MDA, giving you the slightly stonny feel. Where as with well made MDMA it should be clear headed. But then, there is badly made MDMA powder on the market too.

    I do think the mental attitude that goes with powder has a lot to do with it too, with pills you gobble them down in the dozen to get fucked, but with powder your looking for the loved up feel, so maybe take less.

    There is also the point that with pills you only have to trust one person, the maker, with powder you have to trust everyone who has touched it, which could be upwards of 5 or 6.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,324 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by bongbudda
    I do think the mental attitude that goes with powder has a lot to do with it too, with pills you gobble them down in the dozen to get fucked, but with powder your looking for the loved up feel, so maybe take less.

    i do tend to agree with that one.
Sign In or Register to comment.