Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Big coke bust will make "massive impact"

Aparently there has been a series of raids breaking up a big group of coke importers, and police are saying that this will;

"It will have a massive impact on the price of cocaine in the UK."

Heres the link;

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/london/3134720.stm

Do you really think this will make an impact? I doubt it, although it might mean a little shortage in the next couple of weeks.
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I honestly can't see it making that much of an impact in the UK. On group of dealers get caught, just means another group can get started without competition in an area.
    I don't think its going to make much of a difference, maybe for a short while there could be...there's plently more dealers around.
    It does sound like they were pretty big players, making about £100m in the last 18 months, but as you say, theres always others about. Probably more 'stuffers and swallowers'. Mmm, nice, my cokes been shitted out by someone!
    There was a drugs bust of a few million in the town where i get my good coke from. It really is excellent coke. I was so gutted when i saw it on the news, but, the coke situation was still fine around there. My dealer has just started to buy his out of town instead. It wont make a difference. And if i was stil tooting, it woldnt make a difference to me, good dealers will go further to get good quality coke anyway.
    With the amounts of money at stake someone will fill the gap. But the Columbians wont miss a beat, I'm sure they are working on another conection.
    Exactly, my dealer isnt a big time dealer but big enough to flog a Kilo a week, he found it easy to get another connection with coke of just as good quality. The columbians still want to get the stuff shipped out, and there will always be people wanting to ship it in and sell it.