Home Health & Wellbeing
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Nike Shox

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really want some Nike Shox but i want pink ones, like a baby pink colour on the shox. I cant find anywhere that sells em but know they do them.
any clues? :confused:

Comments

• Options
    What are they?
  • Options
    u know them nike trainers with like a springs on the bottom

http://www.instyleshoes.com/shox.htm

like these
  • Options
    Oh I really want them white ones!

Sorry I can't help. :)

If you get them remember to tell me where. :p
  • Options
    im getting the baby blue ones from allsports maybe they can get hold of a pair/order some in for you ask around sports stores see what they can do :)
  • Options
    urgh theyre vile.
  • Options
    I've seen them... I think it was in Footlocker?

Have you tried Niketown??
  • Options
    Erm...

They are like, SOOOOOOOOO last season!

[/valleygirlmode]

Seriously though - they have been out ages (a girl I know had a pair well over a year ago), are bloody awful, overpriced and EVERY little bling-bling boy/girl in London seems to have a pair...

Find something new and different!

(DKNY do some cool stuff which very few places stock and so are quite "unique" when out and about around town not cheap, but then again, neither are those bloody awful SHOX things...)

Maybe it's just be getting "old" and thinking wearing running shoes and sportswear around town just isn't "cool"...
  • Options
    Re: Erm...
    Originally posted by g_angel007
    They are like, SOOOOOOOOO last season!

I know they've been out a while, I had another pair before, but i like the pink ones so i wanna get em.

:)
  • Options
    Heh - you go for it girl! ;) I don't think pink would suit me! :D

By the way - on the note of things I wouldn't buy - have you checked out www.nokia.com and look at those "Medallion" things...

Talk about a waste of time! Still - I bet they are all the rage soon enough! LOL!

Oh - AND those bloody picture frames... Although I can see more of the point behind them... I wonder how much they will cost...

(I work for Nokia and just can't understand the thinking behind the marketing (or whichever) department)

The 7600 is quite a good fone though (if a little on the large side of things...)

"When I were a lad........"
  • Options
    I don't know if these are the same ones you want but i've seen some silver ones with pink shox in JD sports, that was in Wolves but i'm sure they would do them in other branches. Good luck in finding some!
  • Options
    Originally posted by g_angel007

(I work for Nokia and just can't understand the thinking behind the marketing (or whichever) department)

Nokia's N-Gage is soooooo gonna bomb, nobody with any sense is going to buy one... it's like a mildly retarded ape-man designed it, remove the fucking battery to put in a new game? have the PR man publically slur Nintendo who they're going up against and who have owned over 94% of the handheld gaming market for something like 14 years?

i really hope they get taught a harsh lesson in understanding where there's a market for a particular product, i mean look at '3' it's haemoraghing money out of every orifice yet still they push it like it's gonna change the world :rolleyes:

face it, when the public for the most part doesn't buy something you should cut your losses and quit... selling a crap phone/game device when the entire population already has phones and there's already a gameboy in every 6th home on the planet isn't gonna work...

look at Sony, they're not aiming for Nintendo's market as they know it's a fucking stupid thing to do which is more than i can say for the stupid nordic bastards at nokia. :rolleyes: