Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

FAO Manchester United fans

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
The rumours of takeover are not going away. I'm told that a serious bid is highly likely to happen within the next 6 months. Do you want our club to become someones toy? This is the only way we can get a say in things as the club has repeatedly ignored us, in favour of shareholders more intrested in profit.

A minimum of £10 a year could help, there are no excuses. Act now or we pay later.

If you join you also get a nice certificate, with the real club badge on and a photo of Cantona.

Have a look www.shareholdersunited.org
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    Re: Re: FAO Manchester United fans
    Originally posted by BritJames
    If I was a Man Utd fan, I would support this ...although a picture of Eric Cantona .. hmmm

We haven't resorted to giving out free pens just yet :)

Most United fans will agree once they have heard the aims of the organization. The fact is if we got say another 20k members the club would be safe, that would make the total number of members less than half the capacity of Old Trafford.

This is the only way we can protect Manchester United FC from wealthy individuals with unknown intentions.
  • Options
    I 'll be getting some for christmas hopefully.

By the way GodsCop, are you on the unitedonline board as well?
    Just wondering
  • Options
    Originally posted by Roberta Carlos
    I 'll be getting some for christmas hopefully.

By the way GodsCop, are you on the unitedonline board as well?
    Just wondering

It costs £10 min. Get them through shareholders united as if you get them through a normal broker not only will it cost you more, it won't give the fans any larher voice.

No I'm not on unitedonline board never heard of it, on a few others though.