Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Dilemma

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
You find a magic lamp. On rubbing it the Sport Genie tells you that he can grant you this one wish. He will make it possible for your favourite team/sports person to win everything. For the rest of your life.

Imagine.

Your fav footie team winning all domestic trophies. And success in Europe.

Your fav golfer talking all trophies.

Your fav tennis player winning all grand slams.

BUT it comes at a price. YOU are never allowed to watch them. Live. On the TV. Highlights. Video. Nothing. Or they never win anything ever again.

What would you do? Walk away and leave things as they are. Or take up the wish and sacrifice never watching your hero(s) again.

:chin:
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    fuck no i'd walk away
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Take things as they are.

I would hate not to see Liverpool win. And also it would be a boring life if the same team won everything :chin: *manchester utd*

Drifts away to the nostalgic land of the 70s and 80s... when Liverpool won everything.... :rolleyes:

More to the point, I'd hate never seeing Man Utd kicking Liverpools arse again, so i'd leave it as it is :p
  • Options
    I'd wish for Man Utd and then buy a season ticket so they never won :D:p
  • Options
    I'd like to keep them as they are.

The Jambos may not be the best team in the world but I still like to watch a game.

It would be shitty if you can't watch a game of footy that your team are playing in.

Plus it wouldn't feel right, like cheating so it wouldn't feel the same when they did win, if ya know what I mean.
  • Options
    Getting a little bored of moving obvious threads that shouldn't be in this forum.
    Please think before you post.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BritJames
    Well yes, hehe, But I was oh too young to understand then :p ok maybe not, but that was different, there wasn't as much competition about

There isnt much about nowadays either... :lol: apart from Arse-nal and now, Chelski
  • Options
    Originally posted by spanner
    Getting a little bored of moving obvious threads that shouldn't be in this forum.
    Please think before you post.

Sowwy. Got too many windows open and thought I had posted in Sport. :confused:

Do I get a spanking? ;):p