Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

FAO Becky

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I just thought, you know that time when you didnt wanna go to that party with your hubby, did you tell us what happend :confused: I may have missed it, tried searching but couldnt find it.
:D

Comments

• Options
    God Vick, that was ages ago what made you think of that??
  • Options
    Re: FAO Becky
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    I just thought, you know that time when you didnt wanna go to that party with your hubby, did you tell us what happend :confused: I may have missed it, tried searching but couldnt find it.
    :D

lmao that was fecking ages ago :lol:

No I didnt let you know how I got on, I must have forgot. Anyway it was set for the Saturday if i remember then for some reason it was on the Sunday afternoon. So yeah I went, yeah it was a bloody nightmare and YES they were all bloody snobs. So I didnt get pissed, stayed for a couple of hours and gave the excuse that our babysitter was only available for a couple of hours :lol:

Gawd you have a good memory :D
  • Options
    I kept remembering then forgetting and this time I remembered when I was online ;)