Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Runtime error: Object expected

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I dno if this has already been mentioned but I keep getting these debugging error boxes popping up. Some systems don't have them but my dad's WinME ( :mad: ) has em and every time I load a page in the forums here I get one set of the following error notices:

Lines
67, 70, 81, 85
73, 76, 87, 91
65, 68, 79, 83

All with error: Object expected.

It's probably harmless but I bet it irritates alot of new people into just quitting visiting here. I nearlly gave up a little while ago because of them. I don't know if they can be sorted because I personally know how hard it is to find the errors and fix em...but it would definately sweeting the surfing pleasure of thesite :D

Rant over.

I'm not a finicky bugger...just a slight perfectionist :lol:

Comments

• Options
    put it on thesite lite this rectifies the problem.

i beleive the problem is in VB code and it needing to be fixed. im sure kiezo could do it in a day or two but like he's too 'l33t' to work on thesite :p
  • Options
    wow I never knew how to disable it! I'm a little knowledge-less when it comes to IE but I'll probably take a look at the code in college next week. We're doin advanced vb, so...I'll take a peek jus fer practice :D

Thanks James for that. Nearlly everything I look at that has somebody asking for help...you're always there! I'm usually like that but being new and all, I don't want to intrude on your turf :cool: