Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Getting the drop...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
youve had a huge line of cocaine/speed - whatever floats your boat and youre getting the drop.. what do you think? yuck or yay?!

i end up stamping my feet and flapping my arms about like a bird i bloody hate them!!!! They taste is so :yuck: when its dropping (but so :yum: when im dabbing it) some of my mates love them!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i take it you mean the drip yeh?

i love it dunno why just think its great although there have been times when ive thought :yuck:
    drip, drop down, drop back... whatever you call it in your area :)
    The speed I've been getting of late is preaty strong so there is very little bulk and therefore not that much drip, which is nice. I quite like the little burn that you get with speed too, just as you feel it working it way in.

I really hate stuff thats been cut with glucose, that sickly sweetness makes me want to be sick.

I never dab speed because it gives me really bad ulcers.
    i cant remember what a drop from speed was like - its been so long! From what i remember i didnt notice them very often, on occasion id get a little one.

Ill find out again soon though :)
    hey soz to be stupid but whats a drop?
    I think she means the drip, the foul taste you get at the back of your throat when you snort something.
    yeah drip, drop down, drop back.. whatever you call it in your area (as i said before :) )
    I love it, i know soon after i'm gonna be feeling tip top. Haven't done speed since Homelands though, done 3 grams and went proper paranoid and weird! My friend took me to the welfare tent when it had finished,, doc gave me sleeping pills for the 8 hour coach journey back up to Manchester! I fucking well lost it!