Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Har Mar Superstar my arse

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Just been to see Har Mar Superstar...what a pile of wank.
What a waste of 8 pounds! Even the support band (Som AOR by numbers kiddie band) weren't worth it.

Heard in the toilets:

Silly girl no 1 'Oh my god did you see that girl snog Har Mar I can't believe she did it'
Sillier girl number two: 'But he's quite good looking in a minging kind of way'
Silly girl no 1: 'Yeah he's quite good looking in a minging kind of way...BAAAAAAAAAA'
Silly girl number 1 exits, then returns a minute later 'Oh my god I just snogged Har Mar'

AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHH - he was such a talentless tosser, useless europop (from the US) and without even one hit!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    lmao! my mates played out that exact scene when he played over here last month. one of them was with him and they had a gossip in the loos about it. freaky.

he must like the fans. :/
  • Options
    eww Har Mar eww
  • Options
    Who is this person? Any photos/info?
  • Options
    here he is
  • Options
    Undoubtably the sexiest man alive, still, I admire a man thats so horrifyingly ugly that would prance around in his underwear in front of thousands of people.