Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

What should i do??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
About a month ago i split up with my girlfriend because we thought that distance would get in the way of our relationship. We only really live about an hour, hour and a half away, and would probabaly be only able to see eachother at weekends really. BUT I STILL LIKE HER!!! and im pretty sure she still likes me.
She has asked me questions like say in the future she trys to go with me would i?
I dont no if i suggested getting back together what she would take it like and so im not that keane on mentioning it to her.
I feel that i really like her still and that we do still have something there, a lot there in fact.
She says that she wouldnt beable to trust herself or me either. But i think if we REALLY tried it would work.

WHAT SHOULD I DO?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    an hour/ hour and a half is nothing really compaired to me.

my bf lives bout 8/9 hours away from me and we have been together 6 months today and still going strong.

the only way it will work is if you both trust each other and are both willing to put everything you have to try and make the relationship work. if you dont do any of these then sorry but its just not going to work.

perhaps you should discuss the issue with your ex gf
  • Options
    An hour isnt much really, and distance neednt get in the way. My boyfriend lives about 6 hours away from me, we've been together for 8 months.

As lil~miss said as long as you can trust each other and put in the effort you can make it work.

Good luck
  • Options
    me and my bf trust each other fully and are very much in love and things are working out fab despite the distance, we just try and see each other as much as we can and talk every day.

but honestly things should work out if your willing to put the effort in coz u really dont live that far away from each other.