Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Msn pop ups.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Yes, I know this is meant to be in net or whatever the forum is but I would like an answer now rather than next week. :p

Soo.. they really annoy me. :| I did have the professional pop up stopper that Ninja recommend but it expired :| Anyone know a good one that is free? Danke in advance. :)

Comments

• Options
    Right, well, I found messenger but I couldnt find 'disable' so I clicked stop instead.. :/
  • Options
    you can do the strenuous thing and add all the urls you wanna block to the hosts file on ur pc OR download the Google toolbar (www.google.com) which is like having google search bar attached to your IE window... but it also comes with a pop up stopper... in a week mine has stopped 175 pop ups... it counts for ya and everything ;)