Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Foam Party!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
We've got a 'pimps and prostitutes' party for one of the nights on our freshers fortnight, but its apparently a foam and fetish party too!:D

Problem is, i've no idea what to wear!! I've never been to one before. All i know is, not to wear something you value....that's it.

Should i go out to camden and look for some pvc stuff? What would you wear? (for a guy):crazyeyes

Thanx for any help!
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    omg, that would be so cool!!

you should get totally pimped up, flares, an-open chested shirt, a chest wig, big gold medallion nestling in said wig, a crack pipe, and a hat with a big feather in it!!! :D

for the fetish side of it, you could take a whip or summat to keep you bee-atches in line :p

OR, you could do what snoop-dog did at the vmas recently, take two scantily clad females on dog leashes with you and drag them around all nite!!! :D
    oooh, that sounds fun! :D :razz:

however, foam does have it's downsides :impissed: ..... it makes your hair all wet, and when it gets in your eyes, ouuuch it stings! and if you get it in your mouth...urgh. i think they went a bit over the top when I went to a foam thing :eek2:
    lol - foam :)

wear sumthin lite as u get soaking wet! b prepeared to drink foamy drinks the min u show ur self on the dance floor! dont wear nething expensive - white gets wreaked! shoes - well ive seen plenty of peeps in flipflops, as the dance floor turns into a massive puddle - be prepeared to wade ur way through. lol, and make up - lol, from my experiences forget it! and for ur hair.. lol... gell burns ur eyes... lol, ive seen plenty of peeps wearing bandanas.. and lol, even one guy wearing a shower cap!

lol, and from this advise u would say the dress code sounds a bit dull. but honestly clothes get wreaked.

so i would say... make sumthing! cuz wotever u wear it'll only last one nite!

lol, foam parties r wicked! just b prepeared to have fun!!! :)
    cant say im too fond of foam parties, its the lack of being able to breath i dont like, but if you are going tshirt and shorts is normally the best kit
    Okay from i've gathered, and with what i've got in my cupboard...

I should go for:
    my black velco short sleeve shirt(so i can rip it off any time),
    gold medallion(i'll have to buy),
    some trousers i'm not going to wear again and
    my dirty trainers i've been using for 5 years.
    Anythihng else?

Oh, and should i wear my glasses or my contact lenses?

Specs would just be foamed within 5 mins, but contacts could sting...oh dear...ski goggles maybe?
    :eek2:
    Originally posted by strawberrychild
    Oh, and should i wear my glasses or my contact lenses?

Specs would just be foamed within 5 mins, but contacts could sting...oh dear...ski goggles maybe?
    :eek2:

I was going to say something about contact lenses, but didn't think it would apply. Don't wear contact lenses in the foam :no: Your eyes will really sting afterwards, and be red and sore for about 3 days. Not good.

Could you cope without either? Or put your specs on and put them somewhere (um, not sure where though) when you're going in the foam?
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    I was going to say something about contact lenses, but didn't think it would apply. Don't wear contact lenses in the foam :no: Your eyes will really sting afterwards, and be red and sore for about 3 days. Not good.

Could you cope without either? Or put your specs on and put them somewhere (um, not sure where though) when you're going in the foam?

Mmm..oh dear.

I'm quite short sighted so i've haven't got much choice.

If contact lenses are that bad, then i'll just use my specs, trying to avoid as much foam as pos. And then i'll carry some tissues to wipe them every now and again.

Or yeah, i could pop them in my pocket or something.
    Dont wear white, unless you wanna be noticed ;)
    I dunno if this is too late a reply...

but I went to a foam party a few weeks ago - i've never seen so much bloody foam, it was above waist-height... I wore my contact lenses and had no problems what-so-ever. The foam didn't even sting my eyes at all.

Just have to be careful I suppose...