Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Worst Bad Habits

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
So what does everyone think is the worst habit that anyone can have?

Picking their nose? Eating with their mouth open? Spitting? What?

Personally I think the worst habit is people interrupting. It really annoys me :mad:

Comments

• Options
    People Picking their noses disgusts me!!! :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by *MadinthenuT*
    People Picking their noses disgusts me!!! :mad:
    and me
    I was at a party the other week and my mates friend picked her nose and eat it, in front of everyone....next time she does it were all gonna shout "bring out the branston!"

my worse bad habit is loosing concentration when people are talking to me then coming back round and not knowing what the fuck they are talking about!
  • Options
    Re: Worst Bad Habits
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    Spitting?
    yes a very bad habit :yes: :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by VinylVicky
    my mates friend picked her nose and eat it, in front of everyone....

Ewww! In front of EVERYONE! Why do people do it? Its beyond me! :rolleyes:
  • Options

you're an idiot.
  • Options
    People correcting other people on stuff all the time. Like grammar or whatever. OK, fine if it's your parents doing it, but when you're trying to talk to someone and they keep going 'it's whoM'... 'it's "Becky and I" not "me and Becky"' - I think that's SO rude. If you can understand what they're saying then why bother correcting stupid things all the time?
  • Options
    Originally posted by Doofay
    you're an idiot.

Is that so...? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Is that so...? :rolleyes:
    yes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

There are other smileys you know...
  • Options
    yes :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

One day at a time... :lol:
  • Options

Well I've been here almost 2 years! And you know something? I never Knew that..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yes in front of everyone I couldnt fucking believe it! I felt sooo sick :yuck: I have no idea why people pick their nose in public let alone why anyone would want to fucking eat it!
  • Options
    Well I've been here almost 2 years! And you know something? I never Knew that..... :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

But then you went away. And there was much rejoicing.
  • Options
    Originally posted by squat_tom
    But then you went away. And there was much rejoicing.

:yes:

well madinthenut, even though you have been here for however long, i rarely see you use a smiley other than :rolleyes:.

Suitcase full of money in a field anyone?
  • Options
    STOP HIJACKING AND BITCHING MY THREAD. IF YOU WANT A BITCH SESSION OPEN UP YOUR OPEN FUCKING THREAD. OR PM EACH OTHER. JEEEEEESH.
  • Options
    My bad habit is bitching in other peoples threads.

:p
  • Options
    Re: Worst Bad Habits
    Eating with their mouth open?

I hate people who eat really noisily :mad: It makes me feel sick and is really bad manners!
  • Options
    Re: Re: Worst Bad Habits
    Originally posted by Faith
    I hate people who eat really noisily :mad: It makes me feel sick and is really bad manners!

One of the guys here at work does that. Eats with his mouth open and real noisy. I try to get another table now.
  • Options
    My bad habit is bitching in other peoples threads.

Well it's about time you cured yourself of the habit :D
  • Options
    My worst habit is having little tolerance of idiots.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Worst Bad Habits
    Originally posted by Faith
    I hate this so much :yes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Worst Bad Habits
    One of the guys here at work does that. Eats with his mouth open and real noisy. I try to get another table now.

My ex's housemate was the noisest eater I have ever met. I had to leave the room whenever she ate it was so bad. She sounded like a horse :yuck:
  • Options
  • Options
    I know it's petty, but I can't stand it when people articulate wildly with their hands while speaking. It is annoying and unnecessary, if you can formulate yourself properly.
    A wave with the hand here and there is acceptable, but when people have to do it, with every damn thing then it annoys me :mad:

Oh, and people not washing their hands after going to the bathroom. Was at a party and was waiting for a girl with my friend outside the stalls. And she didn't wash her hands when she came out. I just stood staring. I have the habbit of washing my hair everytime I go into a bathroom, out of habbit, and there she didn't after she had used it :yuck:
  • Options
    I was sitting in my formroom one lunchtime, doing some work or something, and this girl came in and starting eating her lunch. I never knew a sandwich could make so much noise! She was chomping and slurping SO loudly and it actually made me feel sick. And in the end I had to excuse myself and go find another classroom. Yuck - I can't stand people eating noisily.
  • Options
    this migh be a bit weird but I hate it when people tap their foot! or constantly stare at my boobs when in talking to them, fair enough if i had a top that gave me a gaping cleavage it would be my own fault but when im wearing a normal t shirt and they cant seem to look at my face, it really embarasses me :blush:
  • Options
    Originally posted by lisa simpson's saxophone
    People correcting other people on stuff all the time. Like grammar or whatever. OK, fine if it's your parents doing it, but when you're trying to talk to someone and they keep going 'it's whoM'... 'it's "Becky and I" not "me and Becky"' - I think that's SO rude. If you can understand what they're saying then why bother correcting stupid things all the time?

Yes :yes: definitely! And I think that should go for message boards as well as spoken conversations ;)

And Jacq, I do that hand articulation thing when I speak :blush: I can't help it though. I don't even realise I'm doing it until halfway through a conversation. Like if I'm talking about phoning someone, I'll often mime a telephone with my hand. :/ I don't do it on purpose though. :(

My own bad habits annoy me much more than other people's!
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat

My own bad habits annoy me much more than other people's!
    :lol:
  • Options
    Hate it when people chew with their mouthes open because it's so disgusting and who the hell wants to see another person chewed up in their mouth anyway.

Also, people who keep correcting you all the time. Like with grammar or like with a certain situation or whatever and then make you feel like a toal fucking ass.
  • Options
    i hate people who ALLWAYS correct grammer. if you can read it whats the point?

people who eat with there mouths open is :yuck:
  • Options
    Oh I HATE when people who have blocked up throats and talk with a squeaky voice!!!!!! :mad:

I also hate people who sneese without covering their mouth!! :mad: