Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

weekend away?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Right it is my blokey's birthday on the 27th of decemebr so its xmas birthday hell. I was thinking of gettin him a weekend away...but i cant decide where to go. Any suggestions??!!

I was thinking prague or berlin or somewhere like that? Not dublin but. Any of you got any tips?

ta muchly x
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    So many factors to consider. What's the price range? How long do you want to go for?

Remember that prices for trips away will be more expensive over the Christmas/New Year period.
  • Options
    Take him to Prague!!!
    Oh yes - he'll love you forever for it.
    PM me if you want more info
  • Options
    Prague is absolutely beautiful :yes: Though I went in the middle of summer, not sure what it would be like in winter?

Paris would be a lot of fun, and easy enough to get to.

See what's cheapest on Easyjet, then you'll have more money for partying :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by KoolCat
    Prague is absolutely beautiful :yes: Though I went in the middle of summer, not sure what it would be like in winter?

Absolutely freezing (well, colder than that axtually) and covered in a lot of snow
  • Options
    go to Lapland and see Santa, and go snow-mobiling and stuff....my boyf won a trip there a couple of years ago and said it was wicked :D