Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

where are you...........

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
where are you posting from.....

work
school
or are you lucky enough to be at home

if your at school what lesson you ment to be in, at work what do you do? at home why are you at home.

I WANNA BE AT HOME:crying:

Comments

• Options
    I'm in college doing buggerall with a broken spacebar key.

:rolleyes:
  • Options
    why i'm at home cus i'm cool

but only for this morning. word the fuck up.
  • Options
    im in college 2 sitting rite next to edward laughing at him coz of his spacebar. GG GOVERNMENT FUNDING:rolleyes :D
  • Options
    christ i'm surrounded by newbies :yeees:
  • Options
    Originally posted by PageS
    im in college 2 sitting rite next to edward laughing at him coz of his spacebar. GG GOVERNMENT FUNDING:rolleyes :D

Keyboard has been fixed :p
  • Options
    EDITED AGAIN

i removed that file my website looks gay.

i fucking hate ict. its to easy and boring.
  • Options
    Originally posted by PageS

lol our comps are shit aswell they hollow and i swear there powered by mice in a little real.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz

i fucking hate ict. its to easy and boring.

just wait till you get to a level ict. then it won't be fuckin easy.
  • Options
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    my dear, you're a newbie.

and i'm sitting in the spare room in my house wondering if i should go and unpack the china.

please remove your sharp teeth from my heart.

i know nine months is nothing compared to your 'since begining of time when dinosaurs roamed the earth'

but come-on nine months and 'new'. that doesn't add up like ugly guys and stuck up girls, word to yo' moma.
  • Options
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth
    my dear, you're a newbie.

and i'm sitting in the spare room in my house wondering if i should go and unpack the china.

na leave it and sit here and speak to all us siter:)

we all so wonderfull company.

new house, HOUSE PARTY AT girl with sharp teeth (soz dont know ya real name)
  • Options
    Originally posted by molo
    just wait till you get to a level ict. then it won't be fuckin easy.

mm ok. well after high school ill go one up do my advance GNVQ isnt much harder than this course. and then i wanna do physcology or socilogy or both. at an A-level. or when im 18 go to college in the us.
  • Options
  • Options
    mm ok. well after high school ill go one up do my advance GNVQ isnt much harder than this course. and then i wanna do physcology or socilogy or both. at an A-level. or when im 18 go to college in the us.

I would actually say that an Advanced GNVQ in ICT, also known as an AVCE, is pretty challenging, especially if you're going to go in with an attitude like you have. It's a lot harder than GCSE crap. I've just got a B in my first year...
  • Options
    To answer the original question though :p I'm posting from home... while I job-search :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    To answer the original question though :p I'm posting from home... while I job-search :(

awww

the course im doing now is the same as the college intermediate one. i looked over the advanced with my older brother and there is hearder stuff and it is a little challeging but i think i can handle it, my only downside is my english but its emproving and tends to be better in my work than my posts.
  • Options
    Nearly everyone in my class had done Intermediate GNVQ in ICT, before they did the AVCE - and they all thought it was really hard - so good luck :)

I didn't do the Intermediate, so I don't know what it's like.
  • Options
    Nearly everyone in my class had done Intermediate GNVQ in ICT, before they did the AVCE - and they all thought it was really hard - so good luck :)

I didn't do the Intermediate, so I don't know what it's like.

thank you. i got bout 1year of this course left i find it easy, but i have allways been good with computers.

my brother went straight to the AVCE and skip the intermediate but this is giving me a head start in college and i get less lesson at school as it take 2 subject blocks up but its worth 4GCSE:)

thanks do you think the AVCE is hard or not?
  • Options

what kinda job you after then??????
  • Options

thanks do you think the AVCE is hard or not?

Hmm.
    I didn't have any eductaional background in IT (i.e. GCSE IT, GNVQ ICT) but I spend a lot of time on computers, so have taught myself quite a bit about them. If you're good on computers, and you've got this headstart with your GNVQ, then you shouldn't find it overly difficult. It's time consuming, you'll probably end up spending a lot of time after lessons in your own time trying to work to deadlines...
    A tip for you - in the exams, don't highlight your answers - write them all out from your notes! (You'll understand this if you ask your brother or when you start college!)
    You'll be fine, as long as you work hard and don't miss any lessons. I'm not going back to college, but according to my mate who got an A in her first year, the course in the second year is very very hard.
    Good luck kiddo x
  • Options
    what kinda job you after then??????

Dunno yet, looking into the local Business College - you get up to NVQ level 3 and you work at the same time...

Nobody seems to want qualifications anymore, they want experience in the working world. That's in ICT-related work anyway... :(
  • Options
    Dunno yet, looking into the local Business College - you get up to NVQ level 3 and you work at the same time...

Nobody seems to want qualifications anymore, they want experience in the working world. That's in ICT-related work anyway... :(

yeah i heard that they want experience that why if i goto college do my 2yr course AVCE and then go back for 1maybe 2years and study pyscology and socilogy i allways been interesed in that field.

:) there my plans.
  • Options
    Yeah, but that way you're not getting any work experience are you? You might as well do the A-levels stuff alongside your AVCE.
  • Options
    Yeah, but that way you're not getting any work experience are you? You might as well do the A-levels stuff alongside your AVCE.

yeah, good idea but wont i be over worked? and can you take AVCE and A-levals at the same time? i didnt think ya could.
  • Options
    Course you can. Actually they'll prefer you to take the A-levels alongside your AVCE because then you're not taking up space at their college for like 4 years.
  • Options
    Course you can. Actually they'll prefer you to take the A-levels alongside your AVCE because then you're not taking up space at their college for like 4 years.

bonus because when you hit 20 you have to pay dont ya?

then i can do all my course in 2years thanks hun.

btw i think we went a little off topic
    ;) oh well thanks.
  • Options
    i'm posting from my parents house which i only have to look after for 3 more days.

yay.

and GWST - definitely unpack the china.
  • Options
    I am sitting in an internet cafe in Bangkok !!!

I am on the khau san road (as seen in the film the beach !)

Muhahahahahahaha !

:p:D
  • Options
    I am in my room, still in my pyjamas, just finishing my morning cup of coffee.

Will go and have a shower in a min though.

Oh the life of a lazy student :p
  • Options
    work :p
    and the evenings/weekends im at home :D