Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

dammit!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i think my mouse is pregnant.

she is fat in ways that mice should not be :/


gawd, these rodents are so unruly.

Comments

  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awww why is that bad. you get likkle miccys there cute N cuddly.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    it's bad cause she's too young to breed, i don't have the space, and i don't want her to eat the babies.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    it's bad cause she's too young to breed, i don't have the space, and i don't want her to eat the babies.

    Eat the babies go on let her:)

    na im messin.

    erm well go get the mourning after pill for yourself and give it to her. might work:)

    my mate gave it to his pregnent dog and he says it works.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    erm well go get the mourning after pill for yourself and give it to her. might work:)

    my mate gave it to his pregnent dog and he says it works.

    it'd work in that it'd kill her

    :|
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    it'd work in that it'd kill her

    :|

    Awwww you sure it would????????

    well you never know. dont they test them on animals anyway when they first design them?


    anyway good luck and hope it isnt.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Rude_boyz
    Awwww you sure it would????????

    um, yes.

    body weight of a human = body weight of a mouse. think about it.



    also the morning after pill is to stop fertilised eggs from implanting. if she's already pregnant enough to be showing i think we can assume she's well past that stage.
  • Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by kaffrin
    um, yes.

    body weight of a human = body weight of a mouse. think about it.



    also the morning after pill is to stop fertilised eggs from implanting. if she's already pregnant enough to be showing i think we can assume she's well past that stage.

    oooo okay well you could give her say a ikkle bit.

    you got anyone who are after mice? and is it in a cage with males?
Sign In or Register to comment.