Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Do you?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
ever kiss a girl after a blowjob?

i don't mind it at all, dosen't bother me.

Comments

• Options
    Am i wrong in thinking that more guys have a problem with this than girls do with their blokes kissing them after they've gone down on them?
    I tend to have that view of "well it came from you so its hardly going to harm you..."
  • Options
    "well it came from you so its hardly going to harm you..."

exactly, i've never noticed girls being afraid to kiss after going down on them.
  • Options
    Re: Do you?
    Originally posted by Shogun
    i don't mind it at all, dosen't bother me.
    Variations of this thread have been done quite frequently. But no, it doesn't bother me.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT
    "well it came from you so its hardly going to harm you..."
    i agree, but i have never had the oppertunity to try it anyhow so i cant really comment but in theory i dont see a problem with it...
  • Options
    Originally posted by LadyT
    Am i wrong in thinking that more guys have a problem with this than girls do with their blokes kissing them after they've gone down on them?
    I tend to have that view of "well it came from you so its hardly going to harm you..."

Exactly! :yes:
  • Options
    my boyfriend always kisses me after ive been to meet neel and bob, and i always kiss him after he's gone down on me :D
  • Options
    I hate doing it but if you dont the girl usually gets annoyed. So yeah I normally do, albeit reluctantly!
  • Options
    I normally don't! But have done..

I once heard a story that a guy I knew was going with this girl in a corner of a nite club! Well outside the guy showed his mate the girl he went with and his friend said "she give me a bj as well" The guy also got a hair in his mouth! :lol::lol:

Made me laugh! And yes all 100% true. ;)
  • Options
    I don't mind. I'd go down on a girl when she's on so I don't see the problem in getting my own spunk in my mouth. In fact - When I have a wank if I have any cum on my fingers i'll just suck it on down. Its easier and its me so fuckkkkk itttttttttt!
  • Options
    I dont mind at all, i know i keep my friend nice and clean...
  • Options
    This reminds me of one episode of sex and the city...
    Miranda went to weightwatchers and met a guy there..
    They ended up shaggin etc..
    Miranda then tells the girls about him kissing her after goin down on her with all her 'juices' on his face.
    Carries reply was "She went out with an over-eater... and he over-ate her!!" :lol: Had me in stitches :)

Ilora x
  • Options
    The people i've sucked off have never really been bothered about me kissing them after i've swallowed. I don't mind kissing people after they've licked me out either.
  • Options
    It dont bother me or my bf and i agree with LadyT