Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Penis Enlargement

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone know of how to enlarge their penis, such as physical strecthing etc? Ive looked online bu they all demand a fee, and i dont belive in pills etc, but like you can enlarge arm muscles, is there a way to enalrge the penile muscle, some sort of exercise? Serious answers please.

Comments

• Options
    no.

you're stuck with it :p
  • Options
    the more you play with it the more it wears away...

and yes there is a way to improve your cock but i'm too lazy to type it all out, some helpful soul will though.
  • Options
    There are supposed stretching techniques but they probably damage the blood corpuscles in your penis .... and the methods have not been PROVEN. Apart from a risky surgery technique, there isn't much else you can do.

How long is your willy then? 3"?
  • Options
    The best way to be happy about your penis size is to come to terms with what you've got naturally - if you're confident then a girl will feel happy about it too. However, we do have a couple of features you might like to look at on deceptive ways to make your dick look bigger and penis extenders.
    :)
  • Options
    this is just ....sad ....
  • Options
    Laugh all you want and turn your noses up at the 4 free penis enlargment exercises on that site idiots - But i'll be the one laughing with my newly extended 9 inch when flaccid penis that doesn't seem to want to get hard due to damage caused by dry milking and hanging weights from my bell. But it looks big and thats enough to get a pussy trembling - Right girls?
  • Options
    :lol:

Don't be silly.
  • Options
    Your penis is not a muscle so you cant do a workout for it.

Simple as.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Mine is.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan
    There are supposed stretching techniques but they probably damage the blood corpuscles in your penis .... and the methods have not been PROVEN. Apart from a risky surgery technique, there isn't much else you can do.

How long is your willy then? 3"?

HA HA HA HA

LOL

LOL

LOL
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kermit

Simple as.

no, it's a spongy 'sac' that gets filled with blood when you get a stiffy.

and much like a balloon you can force more air in... it breaks down the tissue inside and after you're done exercising your body gets to work building it back up again slightly bigger (it's a slow process).
  • Options
    you can have an enlargement operation, will set you back about 3 grand though. the nhs might do it if its extreremely small though