Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

I was so drunk i dont know what happened HELP?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right well we were at this party last night and i got hammered and ended up in this backyard with this lad. I know that i gave him a bj but im not sure if i slept with him or not.

Everyone says that i was only in there for a minute so they didnt think i could of slept with him. Even so im shit scared in case i end up pregnant. What should i do because im not even sure if i did it. If i did it was well short and we were both pissed out of are faces. Do you think i could be pregnant? please give me your advice im so scared.

Comments

• Options
    ummm...:confused:

go and get the morning after pill (can be up to 72 hours after intercorse) or wait until your period is due and if it doesn't come, get a pregnancy test.

I bet that don't help at all, but I aint really sure.

I hope your not pregnant, fingers crossed. :)
  • Options
    Well if your mates have said you were ony with him for a few mins and you know you gave him a blow job then the chances are that you probably didn't sleep with him. But as you don't know for certain you should get a pregnancy test done. Try not to worry and get a test done asap. Good Luck.
  • Options
    Go to your local Family Planning Clinic, or your GP, and get the morning-after pill as it works for 72 hours, though the effectiveness decreases quite significantly the longer you leave it. Then just hope you dont miss a period.

And that deals pretty much with the physical side of it, apart from any possible STDs (which, of course, you could have contracted simply from giving him a BJ).

As for the mental side, try not to let it affect you. But most important of all, know what your alcohol limit is, and stick to it. getting so drunk that you dont know if you shagged someone or not isnt exactly attractive, and can leave you extremely vulnerable to acts you dont want to do, either willingly or forcefully. You made a mistake, learn from it, and dont get so drunk that you cant remember anything again.
  • Options
    Pregnant Schmegnant. You probably got some STD from your strange boy cocksucking instead. I don't know what they teach you girls in Senior school when they drag you all off for tampon lectures but they seriously need to change it.
  • Options
    ClaireBearClaireBear Deactivated Posts: 467 Listening Ear
    Thanks Sir Cum, that was truly helpful, really it was.

luckstar69 - take kermit's advice about going to your local family planning clinic - you can find out where it is here. If you think you need emergency contraception you really should go asap. You can also talk to them about where to go to get yourself checked out for STIs if you're worried about that too.

Most importantly, don't panic! There's always someone who can help you.

CB
  • Options
    would asking the guy be out of the question??
  • Options
    Asking the guy won't necessarily help - chances are he'll tell everyone he got laid even if he didn't ;)

I think you know that it's not a good idea to get that drunk in future so I don't think you need a lecture about that. I think you'd remember if you slept with him, if you can remember giving him a blowjob BUT if you really think you could have had unprotected sex with him then getting the morning after pill is the thing to do. And get checked for STIs if you don't know for certain that he's clean.