Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Girls: Noticing erections

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Girls: Have you ever noticed that a guy has an erection while talking to him or whatever.

One time I was out with a group of mates and a girl sat on my lap. I immediately got an erection, and have never been sure if she would have noticed! I guess so!

Comments

• Options
    Yeah us girlies usually do notice those kinda things ;)
  • Options
    How often has it happened to you?
  • Options
    :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Yea we do notice these kinda things.. ;) Especially when my bf has them at school, I have to stand in front of him to cover it up! :lol:
  • Options
    :eek2:
  • Options
    Yea my gf always notices, and strokes it to wind me up. And i have to try and hide it!:mad:
  • Options
    Margret Thatcher on a cold day.......
    Margret Thatcher on a cold day.......:blush:
    :yuck:
  • Options
    Well, I mean, you can't really miss then can you? lol.
    Thats happened to me a few times...
    Well, one time was cause I was teasin him ;)

Ilora x
  • Options
    It can be the most embaressing thing- hwne your sitting down and get up or are just talking to someone,

What do you think when you see a fella getting one- or with one?

In a nightclub If i get one from dancing I always kinda rub her against it- swaying the hips to let her know, most women dont mind or like it in those circumstances!
  • Options
    *Wonders how long THAT image will survive*

:lol:
  • Options
    yeh we do tend to notice them
    i remember i was on the beach once and they was some bloke about 40 odd with some little speedos on and he had a rock on :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by sar's the lady
    yeh we do tend to notice them
    i remember i was on the beach once and they was some bloke about 40 odd with some little speedos on and he had a rock on :yuck:

Had he just come out of the water? When I get out of really cold water I find my john thomas pops up somewhat paradoxically to say hello.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Bristolmike
    Margret Thatcher on a cold day.......:blush:
    :yuck:

LMAO! Excactly. :lol:
  • Options
    It was the worst at school when I was between about 14-16 and had just started noticing girls - especially early developers with big boobs! And your little young mind goes into overdrive, next thing you hear the teacher shouting "Could You Stand And Show The Class Your Presentation Please!" At which point you either have to try to explain that you have broken your leg at P.E. earlier, or prepare for biggest embarrasment of your early life!

And when you are dancing with a bird and you get a stonk-on, does the girl take it as a compliment if she feels it :naughty:, or as "Who the fuck is this sad pervy bastard I'm dancing with?:crazyeyes:?"
  • Options
    Had he just come out of the water? When I get out of really cold water I find my john thomas pops up somewhat paradoxically to say hello.

Hmmmm, mine always goes the other way and says "fuck this! if your staying in here, i'm satying in HERE! "
  • Options
    Originally posted by Good Riddance

And when you are dancing with a bird and you get a stonk-on, does the girl take it as a compliment if she feels it :naughty:, or as "Who the fuck is this sad pervy bastard I'm dancing with?:crazyeyes:?"

Obviously some "prudish" girls might take offence, i personally get turned on by it :naughty: Takes all my willpower to not actually do something with it :D
  • Options
    It happened to me on the bus a little while ago.

There were some girls I knew sitting near me, which happen to be some very good looking girls.

My mind wandered off during this long bus journey, and... you know.

I don't think they noticed because I had my bag on my lap and when I got to my stop I just jumped of the bus as quickly as possible, because I was still active :p
  • Options
    Hmmmm, mine always goes the other way and says "fuck this! if your staying in here, i'm satying in HERE! "

No no no....when I get OUT he gets big....when I get IN cold water its amazing how small it can go!
  • Options
    The most embarrasing situation I had was getting one while getting changed at shool. I was on my own in the changing room thinking about a girl I fancied (still do actually) and just as I pulled my shorts down, a mate walked in.

I was only wearing my pants, and it was very obvious he immediately saw the bulge. Embarrasing embarrasing embarrasing!
  • Options
    I find there's two levels: There's a normal erection, and a major erection I've only got if I'm VERY turned on, where it gets so hard it actually hurts.

I've got major ones a few times talking to girls or whatever, and they must notice.
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Obviously some "prudish" girls might take offence, i personally get turned on by it :naughty: Takes all my willpower to not actually do something with it :D

me too! i love it!

ooh spank me!
  • Options
    What if the guy started trying to unzip your skirt or whatever to get into your knickers? Would you let him?
  • Options
    Originally posted by jl151080
    What if the guy started trying to unzip your skirt or whatever to get into your knickers? Would you let him?

if he was a boyfreind or a guy i really liked

of course not if he was some pervert rapist fella

that was a stupid question
  • Options
    Obviously not if he was a rapist or anything! But if you were in a club and wanted a laugh or whatever, and the guy was obviously turned on.
  • Options
    And when you are dancing with a bird and you get a stonk-on, does the girl take it as a compliment if she feels it , or as "Who the fuck is this sad pervy bastard I'm dancing with?:?"

if it's a boyfriend or whatever... yeah, that's nice! nice to know i'm turning him on, especially as i only do close dancing... otherwise it's like "oh ffs calm yourself :rolleyes: " (in my head obv, lol)
  • Options

no he was just lyin there sunbathing maybe he was having dirty thoughts eh :rolleyes:
  • Options
    I find there's two levels: There's a normal erection, and a major erection I've only got if I'm VERY turned on, where it gets so hard it actually hurts.

when me and my man havent had sex for a few days and then we go for it he gets such a major rock on and i luvvv feeling how big and hard he is corrrrrrr :naughty:

turns me on just thinkin bout it ;)
  • Options
    It can be embarrasing if it happens at the wrong time. I find the best way to deal with it is to tuck it under your belt on your jeans and then let your t-shirts hang over it.

I find it really easy to control myself when i'm close dancing with someone. I dance really close and sexilly with quite a few of my girl mates, even though they are really nice looking I never seem to find myself prodding them up the arse with my stonk on.
  • Options
    Obviously not if he was a rapist or anything! But if you were in a club and wanted a laugh or whatever, and the guy was obviously turned on.

:rolleyes: Oh, What Fun, Getting Your Skirt Unzipped Infront Of Hundreds Of People On The Dance Floor! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    :rolleyes: Oh, What Fun, Getting Your Skirt Unzipped Infront Of Hundreds Of People On The Dance Floor! :rolleyes:

There are lots of girls who'd be quite up for that apparently.